Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Closing in on 220lbs

Status
Not open for further replies.
DieselGunz said:
Damn you know your shit!

Yeah, you can call me Major Meathead. I just can't get enough of the strength sports, that's why it pisses me off so bad that ESPN and the likes pass it over to put poker on 20hrs a day.

Cheers,
Scotsman

gjohnson5 said:
To weigh 315???

Nah , I've been 265 without any real gear and about 3400 calories ... 5'8 1/2

Holy shit. What is your bf%. You are a monster!

I'm a lean 238 right now. I was 7.5% at 245. Not sure what I am now but I know I'm leaner. I still look skinny!

Scotsman said:
It's not that hard only 13lbs to go for me, been as high as 310.

Cheers,
Scotsman
I'm 6'2" and my heaviest was 217.. always seem to gain a lot of fat when I get up at that weight.

Lestat said:
I'm 6'2" and my heaviest was 217.. always seem to gain a lot of fat when I get up at that weight.

I'm 6'2" also and probably 17-18% on bf right now, not really sure. Last time I got it measured I was 260 and was at 12%. At 240 I had veins running up my stomach which was cool, but I'd rather be less lean and stronger.

Cheers,
Scotsman

Scotsman said:
I'm 6'2" also and probably 17-18% on bf right now, not really sure. Last time I got it measured I was 260 and was at 12%. At 240 I had veins running up my stomach which was cool, but I'd rather be less lean and stronger.

Cheers,
Scotsman
good job man.

I'd rather be leaner I think, I do this more for asthetics then anything.

Lestat said:
good job man.

I'd rather be leaner I think, I do this more for asthetics then anything.

Thanks, saw your progress pics looks like you are doing well with it.

Different goals for different peeps, keeps the world interesting that way.

Cheers,
Scotsman

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom