Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Cheer me up please...

i'm so sad. just kind of sitting here in blank space with absolutely no excitement about anything. :( and i'm hungry and there's no food here. and I'm sick I can hardly breathe. :(

i'm going to a gym that I don't belong to and taking their Body Combat and Body Flow classes. That will make me feel better. I haven't taught a Combat class in ages... that's a whole 'nother story. Thanks for pick me ups.

i'm going to a gym that I don't belong to and taking their Body Combat and Body Flow classes. That will make me feel better. I haven't taught a Combat class in ages... that's a whole 'nother story. Thanks for pick me ups.
glad's advice was actually solid for once. have some "rach" time and collect yourself. you have a ton of great stuff going on in your life.

focus on the good, and forget the bad.

you just started a new website, have a solid job, and you're a young girl with a awesome body and a dynamite personality. great things will come to you.

I know you'll find a great job in the future and find the love of your life, but you have to realize it takes time rach.

someday, not too far away, a young bro will sweep you off your feet. you just have to be patient.

as far as glad's idea of goal setting, it's a brilliant idea.
think of your life as a circle with three different halves in it. Health, Wealth, and Love. work as hard as you can to make all three of them better.

you're a good girl rach! don't forget it! and remember to look out for #1 first. yourself.

Top Bottom