Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Cheer me up please...

Id meet up with u to cheer u up. Wouldnt want anything sechually either, id jus hear u out, buy u clothes, and make u laugh

Well aren't you sweet ;) Thx. The job thing wasn't really about the money - it was just about a new opportunity and a change. I have a very nice job actually - but I've been there 3 years and just itching for a change and to get out of MI.

Clothes and Laughing? Get your sexy young ass to MI.

Well aren't you sweet ;) Thx. The job thing wasn't really about the money - it was just about a new opportunity and a change. I have a very nice job actually - but I've been there 3 years and just itching for a change and to get out of MI.

Clothes and Laughing? Get your sexy young ass to MI.

Oh so you wanted to go to Indy and live there? Thatd be sweet. Change is always good but how about focus on getting out of there within a year and what u need to do to get there, whether u have a man or not

Write down some goals seriously and get them done. Find some more things to do in ur free time, read books, do a sport, work out more, learn to cook something new, have a girls night, etc etc just keep urself busy.

But i feel for u it def sucks to have things not go as planned, and ur a girl so its even worse for u because as a man i can get over something in 5 seconds.

Im comin to MI to take care of you for the weekend :)

And then to throw things in the mix - forgot to mention yesterday I had a random phone interview (yeah on a Saturday) for a Business Development job for a pretty cool Marketing and Ad Agency in Indianapolis... we'll see where that goes I suppose.

I know :( It's that whole... if he cares he'll come back on his own or whatever BS. Just the idea that if he doesn't at all? It seems so so disrespectful? :(

dude is self involved...I know this is a cliche' but aren't you worth more than that??

don't throw yourself at some dude who isn't going to reciprocate in any way shape or form

really sorry bout the job...lotta that goin around :(

Never live your life to appease, pander to, or impress the opposite sex. A rule I've lived by and it has served me well thus far.

Sorry to hear about the job opportunity.

And don't worry about the guy. They are a dime a dozen.

It's not even that I minded the driving? It's the idea that I was the only one that seemed to care.

I know you don't really know me but I just wanted to tell you I feel for you and know exactly how you feel. It really sucks when you think something is different from all the other dating world gong shows out there, only to find out that it's a lot like every other one.

What I always try to do in those situations, once I get past that initial hurt, is to take a step back and try to figure out why I ended up there. Was I at a place in my life where I missed a few red flags or ignored them because I really wanted to be with someone...that type of thing. Sometimes that works...sometimes the guy was just an ass. ;)

Hang in there! I know it hurts when you put yourself out there and really make the effort only to have it thrown back at you. Maybe it's better to know now instead of 6 months down the road. You deserve only the best! There has to be someone out there worthy. :)

Top Bottom