Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Cheer me up please...

oh wow, poor baby :(
People around us will always be worse, not to mention on other areas of the world..... unless you are terminal and in pain things can ease up with time.......
Try doing something new, take a course or class, photography, cooking, cross stitching, whatever, it's a good way to burn time, meet people, learn a skill and have fun :)

This thread is why I wish i had more time to check in at this site. I wont go into detail but Rach has always been a great friend and there when i wanted or needted to chat.

With that said Rach you have soooo many things going for you. Dont sweat this guy who wasnt willing to spent the same energy and time that you were on the relationship. YOu have soo many things to offer and I honestly believe in you. Job wise you have it all and you and I both know that any company that hires you has just made the biggest steal in recent years.
You know how to contact me me both here and in private....my thoughts and prayers are with you and I know that you will pull throught this like the strong woman that you are. Remember FTW!

Hate to be a wet blanket, but you gave this guy whatever he wanted (oral anyway) as soon as you met him, drove to see him every weekend without any reciprocation and you're surprised he doesn't really want anything serious? When a relationship is totally one sided like that it is a recipe for exactly what happened, which is that the guy knew he had an easy lay who he probably joked with his friends would drive four hours every weekend to do whatever he wanted.

Only knowing you by e-standards Rachel, you need to make sure that you focus on yourself and get your self esteem up so that you stop letting all of these guys use you. You're obviously a very caring person who has a lot of great qualities and is smoking hot as well - but you're a target for any guy who preys on insecurities and you seem to always go after the wrong ones, likely due to something from your past (internet psychology over).

If all of the white knights on here are an indicator you won't have a problem finding a guy, you just need to figure out what you really want.

As for the job, that's too bad but like others have said they usually keep all their options open until the last minute. give it time and it will come.

Top Bottom