Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Cheer me up please...

just startin to get to the point where you're getting a clue what you want out of a relationship and life...don't sweat it :)

the older you get the more you will appreciate not being tied down to anyone and enjoying your freedom.

the older you get the more you will appreciate not being tied down to anyone and enjoying your freedom.

I wouldn't mind being tied down with the right person, would easily give up my freedom. I'm pretty sure you would do the same if you found Ms.Jacket.

Rach, I'm sorry about the job and the guy. I can't believe I'm saying this but Glad is right. Concentrate on yourself and the rest will fall into place.

This guy is a jerk, he is not man enough to tell you its over but gives you BS story about space. How much space does he need? You are 500+ miles apart.. Cry all you want and be sad today, tomorrow pick yourself up and move on. He is not worth tears anyway.

cut all ties with him and focus your efforts someplace where they're appreciated.

if i can't win with someone no matter what i do i flat out give up and move on. that's just me though.

be a pioneer and put him in the "brother zone" i've sent a handful of chix to the "sister zone" and it fucked them up to this day. they don't understand it.

I wouldn't mind being tied down with the right person, would easily give up my freedom. I'm pretty sure you would do the same if you found Ms.Jacket.

Rach, I'm sorry about the job and the guy. I can't believe I'm saying this but Glad is right. Concentrate on yourself and the rest will fall into place.

This guy is a jerk, he is not man enough to tell you its over but gives you BS story about space. How much space does he need? You are 500+ miles apart.. Cry all you want and be sad today, tomorrow pick yourself up and move on. He is not worth tears anyway.

I dont think so. I think marriage as a concept just isnt for me. Thats why I made that thread about it. If I wasnt going to marry my exfiance I dont think I would marry anyone. I found out a lot about myself and leaving perfectly good women for seemingly no good reason. Im at the point where I realize there was a reason I just didnt consciously realize it. Its that marriage itself isnt for me.

You can be committed to someone and not get married if that's what you both want. It's nice to share your life with someone that you care about.

Personally, I want the whole 9. After I'm done with all the traveling, I'd like to settle down. The marriage, kids and everything else. I'm not afraid to say it. Not letting past relationships get in the way of what I want.

I dont think so. I think marriage as a concept just isnt for me. Thats why I made that thread about it. If I wasnt going to marry my exfiance I dont think I would marry anyone. I found out a lot about myself and leaving perfectly good women for seemingly no good reason. Im at the point where I realize there was a reason I just didnt consciously realize it. Its that marriage itself isnt for me.

You can be committed to someone and not get married if that's what you both want. It's nice to share your life with someone that you care about.

Personally, I want the whole 9. After I'm done with all the traveling, I'd like to settle down. The marriage, kids and everything else. I'm not afraid to say it. Not letting past relationships get in the way of what I want.

Yea I can certainly be committed to someone on our own accord. But marriage puts an unnecessary outside force onto the relationship and is unfairly slanted towards the interests of women at the expense of men.

You know, you are gonna be the first one to get hitched. I'll bet on it!

Yea I can certainly be committed to someone on our own accord. But marriage puts an unnecessary outside force onto the relationship and is unfairly slanted towards the interests of women at the expense of men.

Top Bottom