Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

check out my hella cycle tell me what you think?

Tiger-Fox

n2guard 2 weeks before i start

helladrol 1-6 75/75/75/100/100/125
n2guard 1-6 am/pm 4 hours after helladrol
hcgenerate es 2-6 am/pm
forma stanzol 3-6 am/pm 12 hour split

pct
nolvadex 7-10 40/40/20/20
n2guard 7-10 am/pm
phytoserms 7-10 am/pm
forma stanzol 7-10 am/pm 12 hour split

taurine as needed 1-10
protein after workout 1-10
creatine micro-mono after workout 1-10
water 4 liters daily 1-10

diet 2500-3500 calories per day

training
mon chest/triceps
tue back/biceps
wed shoulders/forearms
thu legs/abs
fri full upper body
sat rest
sun rest

cardio
mon/wed/fri 4-5km run (4min per km)

let me know what you think and if you would add or change anything!
all open to suggestions this is my finalised first cycle all supplements are here and ready to go!! cant wait to smash it.

Looks pretty good. I never went above 75 helladrol (gave me lower back pain for some reason)....so maybe do 50/75//75/100/100/125 and see how it works out for you. For PCT i would ditch nolva. I used HCG, Post-cycle, unleashed and forma and finished off any N2 I had.

Thanks for the great input guys I'll take a look at the products mentioned and see what I can add. I've got all of my above mentioned products except I don't have nolva yet. Do you think I need it?

I'm currently running helladrol on the exact same dosing you planned and its working great for me. I'm on week 6 and starting my pct Wednesday. I had nothing but positive gains with no back pumps or negative sides. You'll definitely know by week 3 if you want to bump it up to 100mg. As far as the nolva, it seems to be the safest bet to run a serm during pct to cover all your bases. I'll be running clomid with my pct. Good luck man, you'll love it.

Sent from my DROID4 using Tapatalk

Yay I can't wait to start my cycle, I'll get the nolva or clomid either one I've read is fine, thanks everyone!

Just got my blood work done and get results in a couple of days! Will now start to take n2guard for a week and start my cycle!!
I'll keep this thread updated to let everyone know how it's all going!!!

Top Bottom