Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

check out my hella cycle tell me what you think?

Dude you might add some dermacrine to that as well, and consider 125 on weeks 5 and 6.

Believe it or not I went from 190 lbs to over 220 lbs on my first helladrol cycle.. Eat BIG

Sent from my SPH-L710 using EliteFitness

Ok 1st week has gone by and here is my report.

The only issue I had was headaches everyday all day until I took ibuprofen. it made training unenjoyable.
No other sides as yet.

No change in strength or anything out of the ordinary.

Food has been great and been drinking lots of water. I'm now weighing in at 81kgs.

On a better note I'm now in my second week on day 2. And yesterday I had my best session yet already noticed an increase in strength and recovery is a bit better, no headaches!!! And just feel like a beast when I trained.
Looking forward to my session tonight!!

If anyone wants to know anything else just let me know. I've never logged anything like this before I hope I've been informative. Will update at the end of this week.

Yeah rick I will prob take wolfs advice with my next cycle!! And at least I'll have some experience and be able to see the difference in my cycles.

Last edited:
Dude go 75/75/100/100/125/125

I shit you not helladrol was my best cycle. I gained 30 lbs. I went from 190 to 225 and kept 220. I was eating around 5 to 6000 calories a day, mind you.. But it was mostly clean gains, I still had an 8 pack :D

Sent from my SPH-L710 using EliteFitness

Shit that's awesome!! I don't know how the fuck you ate that many calories tho as I'm eating about 3000 everyday at the moment. Think I might need a whole chicken for a snack e/d, I'm still keeping my 6pack so that's good! Will try increase food this week.

Ok week 2 has finished,

No headaches whatsoever!!! That was my main issue last week and now training is so much more enjoyable.

Strength had been increased slightly and I feel great.

No sides at all!!!!

The mrs says I'm getting bigger and I must be on steroids haha!!!

Starting week 3 and will be going hella at 100mg and also starting the forma stanzol. I hope to see some great results this week I'll keep you guys updated.

Will try to increase my food intake this week. I'm still at 81kgs.

Ok week 2 has finished,

No headaches whatsoever!!! That was my main issue last week and now training is so much more enjoyable.

Strength had been increased slightly and I feel great.

No sides at all!!!!

The mrs says I'm getting bigger and I must be on steroids haha!!!

Starting week 3 and will be going hella at 100mg and also starting the forma stanzol. I hope to see some great results this week I'll keep you guys updated.

Will try to increase my food intake this week. I'm still at 81kgs.

Week three is when it really kicked in for me... get ready for even more gains! Watch your sides and see if u can bump it to 125 during the last week or 2. I'll be watching your log my friend.. keep up the good work!

Sent from my SM-G900V using EliteFitness

Week 3 finished!!

No sides!!!

This week my strength has gone up and also recovery!

Most of my workouts have been 45min instead of 1 hour and have increased my weights from 5-10kg with each body part. I hope to increase again in the next week then I'll know my strength has increased without a doubt.

I feel great and so far love this cycle!!
My body weight has gone up approx 1kg
Still have my 6pack and looking deadly!!

I have started using the forma stanzol this week and it seems like I won't get more than 4 weeks use out of this 1 bottle at 5 pumps am/pm, next time I might get 2 bottles. Does anyone know when you get this bottle is it sealed? Mine was not?!

I can't wait to increase up to 125mg on hella to see what I can do!! I have been feeling like my muscles are harder just normally when I'm not training like they have got a slight pump without doing anything. This makes me feel like a beast. I love this shit wish I had of done this a lot earlier.

I'll update at the end of week 4

Week 4 finished

No sides!!

Strength has gone up a little and feeling great.
My workouts have been scattered a little and same with my food has been off this week due to having my second son born this week and having no sleep and going back and forth to the hospital.

My weight went up about half a kg not much but still something.

Hope to have a better week next week I'll be upping helladrol to 125mg I know it's going to be a struggle but either way I'm still happy with my results so far.

Will be updating end of week 5

Top Bottom