Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Cardio while cutting....

swordfish151 said:
But it can amount to seriouse BF lose correct...being diet is on point...say do this for 8 wks?

But you're also putting yourself at risk for losing muscle. Are you going to do this ed or just on off days?

I do a.m. and p.m. cardio every day but i'm not concerned with muscle loss right now. It work's great if your sole goal is fat loss,however you will lose muscle.

Makavelli said:
But you're also putting yourself at risk for losing muscle. Are you going to do this ed or just on off days?

just off days bro...so really only am/pm cardio 3X a week..and am cardio 5X a week...off days meaning not on lifting days.

if you arent trying to build muscle, no reason not too. Only thing is, looks like yu want to do it on "off" days from weight training. I would really think about making sure you have at least 1-2 days a week, where you dont do either cardio or weights, your body will need the break, especially your legs.
Currently I'm doing cardio 2x daily, 5x a week, plus my weight training, and its peeling the weight right off me. But on the 2 off days, my trainer stressed that I take it easy, and let my body heal

If you are going to do empty stomach cardio and work out at a seperate time thats all you will need.

Studies on empty stomach cardio show that it burns up to 2 times the amount of calories as doing cardio in the middle of the day.

needsize said:
if you arent trying to build muscle, no reason not too. Only thing is, looks like yu want to do it on "off" days from weight training. I would really think about making sure you have at least 1-2 days a week, where you dont do either cardio or weights, your body will need the break, especially your legs.
Currently I'm doing cardio 2x daily, 5x a week, plus my weight training, and its peeling the weight right off me. But on the 2 off days, my trainer stressed that I take it easy, and let my body heal

Yeah i hear you bro...if i do that split then sunday would be my day totally off from the gym...i guess i could do the am/pm cardio 2X instead of 3X...so it would look like this:
Mon: AM (cardio) PM (lift)
Tues : AM (cardio) PM (cardio)
Wed: AM (cardio) PM (lift)
Thurs : AM (cardio) PM (cardio)
Fri: AM (Cardio) PM (Lift)
Sat/Sun : OFF.

swordfish151 said:
Yeah i hear you bro...if i do that split then sunday would be my day totally off from the gym...i guess i could do the am/pm cardio 2X instead of 3X...so it would look like this:
Mon: AM (cardio) PM (lift)
Tues : AM (cardio) PM (cardio)
Wed: AM (cardio) PM (lift)
Thurs : AM (cardio) PM (cardio)
Fri: AM (Cardio) PM (Lift)
Sat/Sun : OFF.

which ever one of those is leg day, I wouldnt do the cardio first

needsize said:
which ever one of those is leg day, I wouldnt do the cardio first

thats 3 days a week bro...im on madcows 5X5 split right now..so monday/wednesday/friday are squats..i know your familiar with the program.

Top Bottom