Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Cardio + Weights = Illness?!

Disco Dave

Whenever I try to train 6 times a week, i.e cardio and weights on alternate days, I seem to get a cold or some other illness. Does anyone else find this? What can I do to prevent it?? if I train 3 times, weights only, I'm fine, but once I step up a gear it's game over :(

I hade the same trouble fella........ You might want to look at your diet. Once i changed my diet i VERY rarely get ill ....... try it out. Lots of vitamines, good protein, eat well basically. .... Keep it posted. If this is not the problem, maybe you are overtraining?

Sorry i cant answer, i dont know what your training / Diet consits of ... or your knowledge. How old are you?
Hope that helps
Jeet

You need to build up to it more slowly.That used to happen to me sometimes. I started adding in cardio slowly and gradually increasing the distance-duration. Now I'm weight training 4 times a week and doing cardio at least 3.

You may not be getting enough sleep/rest. I'm talking about 8-9 or more hours a night. Yes, plus diet

Top Bottom