Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Cardio/Ketosis question

B

Burning_Inside

i just realized something...

If you're in ketosis, and basically your glycogen levels are nil all day long, is morning cardio really that necessary? Shouldn't you be able to do it any time of the day, and gain empty stomach like benefits, because glycogen levels will be rock bottom all day?

that is correct... most say that 30+30 does not equal 60 minutes of cardio... but I think with atkins, 30 am and 30 at night is best...

deplete all stores at night and then another 30 in the am really kicks your ass as far as depleting any stores left over!

My theory, (based on practice, and experience), is that when you are in Ketosis you burn the maximum fat...period...but (you felt a but coming didn't you)... I believe that if your stomach is full or contains food, then, in turn, your body will try to scavenge the dietary fat that you ate. Instead of your own bodyfat.

I personally had awesome results with morning cardio and Ketosis.
Mr.X:cool:

anyone else...? the one thing for me is that I prefer to do the cardio in the AM...if I do it in the PM I have trouble falling asleep as my body is going nuts!

you say that no cardio is needed... but it surely would help speed things up!

also you can ensure that you remain in ketosis by burning off those last carbs...

cozmokramer, how about choosing another pic for your signature. I'm getting tired of looking at your belly when I read your posts. Seriously.

Burning_Inside said:
i just realized something...

If you're in ketosis, and basically your glycogen levels are nil all day long, is morning cardio really that necessary? Shouldn't you be able to do it any time of the day, and gain empty stomach like benefits, because glycogen levels will be rock bottom all day?

When I do cardio - which is seldom - I do it after my workout in the evening.

rudee...

hmmm... I'll think about it!

i'd much rather just post it as a small avatar but
i can not until i have 500 posts...

Top Bottom