Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

can't grip got a sore brachioradialis muscle for days

juliano009

I've had brachioradialis muscle pain for 3 days on row already, on both arms, kinda unusual. At first I thought it was just soreness from lifting too heavy, but now I'm starting to think it's early tendinitis, how can I relive the soreness?

That is not normal at all. If you are sore for 3-4 days after your workout, that is a red flag that something is very wrong with your diet and training. You should be sore for a day, maybe two after your workout. Being sore 3+ days after your workout is a red flag that your body is not properly recovering from your workouts.

You could very easily be over training but I suspect that you most likely aren't eating enough protein. Eating a high protein diet is very important to ensure that your body recovers optimally from your workouts. Eat a minimum of 1g of protein per pound of bodyweight each day.

Whole food is always your best option but if you aren't a big eater, you can use a high quality whey isolate supplement like isolation from n2bm.com to help meet your daily protein requirement.

If you suspect that it's possibility tendinitis or an injury, I would book an appointment with your doctor and get it properly checked out.

Top Bottom