Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Blood Test Results 7 weeks after Cycle

I got the following done. My stats are 22 y/o, 5'9", 195lbs. My PCT was clomid, sustain alpha, aromasin, Forged Post cycle, and UNLEASHED.

-Metabolic Panel
-Lipid Profile
-CBC
-TSH
-Testosterone

Metabolic Panel: Everything here was fine. Not one thing was out of the normal range. My creatinine was on the higher end thats about it.

Lipid Profile: Total cholesterol was 118 (125-200). My LDL was only 79, but my HDL was only 39 which is also low. Not sure why this is? The doctor said it was probably genetics even though I told him I took a cycle.

CBC: Everything on here was in normal range except for red cell distribution width. Anything wrong with this?

TSH: 1.71 (.40 - 4.50) Im not sure what this even is can someone help me out and is this an OK range, it is in the normal range so im guessing yes.

Testosterone: Total testosterone was 230 (241-827) Wtf? So this is on the lower side, he said come back in 3 months and see where the levels go to. I always figured I had high testosterone because of my ability to always have a 6 pack no matter what I ate, and to get bigger without gaining fat.

So any suggestions guys? I feel fine, but lately I have no motivation to go to the gym, I eat shitty because of time management. My sex drive is OK its not bad its not the greatest.

Hig metabolism is what you have bro...not high test lol

i think he said he did a 4 week PCT.. was that too short? how long do you think he should of stayed on?

No, too long of a PCT and you're just relying on a different set of drugs. PCT is actually only a couple of weeks -- HCG (which he didn't do) some HCGenerate DURING the cycle, arimidex, UNLEASHED and POST CYCLE. That should bring the HPTA up and after that you're on your own. Continuing the supps can't hurt and using BRIDGE will give that "on" feeling. Add some BIG BLAST and GEAR and you can actually continue making gains.

No, too long of a PCT and you're just relying on a different set of drugs. PCT is actually only a couple of weeks -- HCG (which he didn't do) some HCGenerate DURING the cycle, arimidex, UNLEASHED and POST CYCLE. That should bring the HPTA up and after that you're on your own. Continuing the supps can't hurt and using BRIDGE will give that "on" feeling. Add some BIG BLAST and GEAR and you can actually continue making gains.

Oh I forgot, I did do HCG but not consistently. I did about 1000iu every 3 days for 2 weeks. Or like a week and a half. I also did random shots before my cycle ended of 250iu.

I will get some HCGenerate, UNLEASHED and Big Blast and creatine.

Oh I forgot, I did do HCG but not consistently. I did about 1000iu every 3 days for 2 weeks. Or like a week and a half. I also did random shots before my cycle ended of 250iu.

I will get some HCGenerate, UNLEASHED and Big Blast and creatine.

That's a lot of HCG -- maybe too much. You might have developed a tolerance to it once you really needed it. HCG doesn't cure anything, it just gives a jump start.

Everybody is different. Some recover faster than others. But give it a few more weeks. You'll be fine.

you start spring practice yet glad?

Thanks for the info Nelson.

Timtim yea I have. We run a cover 4 so I am playing outside linebacker/safety. Im doin good so far, always gettin picks during practice. I lost some weight and strength so im kinda mad but i havent been eating as much and ive been so busy with school and work. Summer will be a nice change of pace with no school.

I want to take a strength/endurance cycle in august

Thanks for the info Nelson.

Timtim yea I have. We run a cover 4 so I am playing outside linebacker/safety. Im doin good so far, always gettin picks during practice. I lost some weight and strength so im kinda mad but i havent been eating as much and ive been so busy with school and work. Summer will be a nice change of pace with no school.

I want to take a strength/endurance cycle in august

good work. keep it up.

Top Bottom