Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Best fat burner for women?

Roxie1201

I've been weight training for over a year now, with cardio 3xs a week.. Before then, I used to just do heavy cardio 6 days a week.. Am at about 19-20% BF but have a couple of very stubborn areas where the fat just won't melt!!! HELP<br />
35 yrs old female
140 lbs
19-20% BF
Just need to loose the extra fat to define my muscles... Have done it naturally up to this point.. But just need a little bump... ☺

Have you ever taken OTC fat burners before? How are you to stimulants? There are ones with, or without...whatcha looking for girl?

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using EliteFitness

I have never taken anything, I was being stubborn and wanted to do it 100% natural, just recently i tried "fuel and hydroxycut" that was my attempt to venture out..nothing happened with those...
I'm looking for that lean, sexy fit look.
My back seems to be must stubborn area of all
This is my workout routine
Monday: chest (4-6 exercises, alternate every week with drop sets)
Tuesday: back(4-6 exercises, alternate every week with drop sets)
Wed:legs (4-6 exercises, alternate every week with drop sets)
Thurs: shoulders and arms: same as above
Cardio F SUN WED

Theres so much stuff out there that my brain is on overload....

I have never taken anything, I was being stubborn and wanted to do it 100% natural, just recently i tried "fuel and hydroxycut" that was my attempt to venture out..nothing happened with those...
I'm looking for that lean, sexy fit look.
My back seems to be must stubborn area of all
This is my workout routine
Monday: chest (4-6 exercises, alternate every week with drop sets)
Tuesday: back(4-6 exercises, alternate every week with drop sets)
Wed:legs (4-6 exercises, alternate every week with drop sets)
Thurs: shoulders and arms: same as above
Cardio F SUN WED

Theres so much stuff out there that my brain is on overload....

Keep in mind the basics girl...calories consumed vs. calories burned! 3 days a week cardio is a little light, and not sure of your nutrition yet...but listen I will stop lecturing, just keep in mind the most important aspect of what will get you to where you want to go is nutrition and cardio! There are a few that I really thought worked well...Forged Burner is my favorite, the N2 Shred Stack is killer also, kind of nervous going any stronger than these. I would like to see some gals chime in and give recommendations as well...but these are stimulants and they will get you going, just have to asses your tolerance.

Hope I didn't confuse or bore you :)

Welcome to EF!!!

Not bored at all...
I do everything right for the most part as far as eating.. This is a typical day for me
Oatmeal at 8am plain
Boiled egg at 10
Salmon,brown rice and broccoli at 12
Granola bar n apple or banana at 3
Grilled chicken breast at 9(dinner after the gym).. I can't eat then work out, makes me sick
Ooh and when I said cardio those are the days that I still run 6-8 miles, on Monday and Wednesday I also take a spinning class for an hr, then on the weekends we take our shepherd hiking... So I'm VERY active,that's the frustrating part... :(

Not bored at all...
I do everything right for the most part as far as eating.. This is a typical day for me
Oatmeal at 8am plain
Boiled egg at 10
Salmon,brown rice and broccoli at 12
Granola bar n apple or banana at 3
Grilled chicken breast at 9(dinner after the gym).. I can't eat then work out, makes me sick
Ooh and when I said cardio those are the days that I still run 6-8 miles, on Monday and Wednesday I also take a spinning class for an hr, then on the weekends we take our shepherd hiking... So I'm VERY active,that's the frustrating part... :(

Well since nobody else seems to be chiming in yet, I see some changes that can be made in your diet for sure...your 3 pm snack is full of sugar, not what you want and you are low on protein especially in the morning...1 boiled egg? Evening dinner after working out is where you want to consume most of your carbohydrates due to they will be used to replenish glycogen burned during training and not stored as fat. You seem to be doing a lot of cardio now that you point it out, so it seems as if you hit a plateau. So need to do some tweaking and since there is no room for tweaking your cardio, then the diet it will have to be. Get rid of those granola bars, if you are going to eat fruit eat in the morning, ditch the bananas for now, do you drink protein shakes? What you need to do is figure out what your maintenance calories are and reduce from there. No simple sugars or dairy, although Greek Yogurt is a great snack instead of your granola bar and 6 oz of Greek Yogurt has 16-17 grams of protein. I would seriously look into how many calories you are ingesting vs. expending, and timing of what you eat...more veggies too!

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using EliteFitness

The fiance used OxyElite Pro and had good results. Then shred matrix by MusclePharm.....she liked it but its milder, but has vitamins and other stuff in it. Now she is using Cellucore Thermogenics I think its D4 and is liking it so far. She liked them all, just has to switch it up and take time of of stims here and there because your body gets used to it.

As far as diet MuscleAddictions advice is good. Also a good idea is 3-6-9 healthy fat supplements, take them with several of your meals. No sugar at all.

As far Cardio the more you run steady paces your body gets used to it. Change it up a bit. Do a plyo day or HIIT day. Also go to a park or track and run sprints in intervals. Do the steady pace after your weight sessions for a short amount of time. Usually after lifting you've depleted your glycogen stores a good bit so moderate Cardio does good to burn some fat without depleting to much muscle if any.

I guess main thing is when you plattue its time to change it up a bit whether diet, Cardio, or weights.

If you've tried hydroxycut then the main diff with oxyelite is the addition of geranium extract which I love althoug I see it as more of a motivator and preworkout supp, at least for me. I may be wrong but hydroxycut has caffeine, synephrine, yohimbe, etc. which are also in oxyelite and forged burner. Something ive considered also is the n2shred stack that muscleaddiction brought up above. Its definitely a next step up and it migbt even be on sale at ntbm.com.

You could consider talking with Dylan G about running some GW501516. Its been a huge help in keeping my current cutting consistent. I actually ran out last week and my fat loss has stalled... new bottle from uniquemicals should be on doorsteps today per USPS tho ;) From what ive read its totally safe for women at a lower dosage but run a pm by him.

And yes switch to more veggies. Almost all my carbs are from green veggies except for protein shakes. Less sugars. Try post weight lifting HIIT. All of this the other guys hit. Good luck, youll get there!

Sent from my htc t-bolt using the elitefitness app.

Thank you for the great advice muscleaddiction, and everyone else who chimmed in... I will adjust the eating, I typically run on mostly protein and a few carbs, I decided to order a bottle of liposhred stack, lll try it for a month see what happens

Keep in mind the basics girl...calories consumed vs. calories burned! 3 days a week cardio is a little light, and not sure of your nutrition yet...but listen I will stop lecturing, just keep in mind the most important aspect of what will get you to where you want to go is nutrition and cardio! There are a few that I really thought worked well...Forged Burner is my favorite, the N2 Shred Stack is killer also, kind of nervous going any stronger than these. I would like to see some gals chime in and give recommendations as well...but these are stimulants and they will get you going, just have to asses your tolerance.

Hope I didn't confuse or bore you :)

Welcome to EF!!!

Couldn't agree more!

Try the princess stack from NTBM needto139 for 15% off.

Top Bottom