Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Beastdrol... No Joke

Any issues with hairloss while on beast ???

dbol hates my hair and i am going to be looking for a good alternative.

i def. had more hair coming out in the shower, my hair is like 12 inches long so i can tell pretty easily how much more is coming out. im on diesel now and hardly noticing a difference with hairloss.

I've taken Beast twice and I love the stuff however if you think you are going to keep 16 lbs and all of your strength gains you are dead wrong. Just setting yourself up for dissapointment. The body cannot adapt that quickly to such a drastic change, no matter what ''pct'' you do. Keeping half of the weight you gained and some of the strength would still be good, that's possible.

i lost my size gains after i ended the cycle. but i got real sick and constipated right at the end. but i kept 90% of my strength gains. once i jumped on diesel, i got all my muscle memory back within the first week. everyones different, and it also depends alot on how close to your genetic max you are.

"A new supplement company by the name of "Need To Build Muscle Inc" has made a small quantity of this same product for a limited time. Once this batch of Beastdrol is gone, the product will never be seen again."

Sweet Jesus, is it too late to get some?

"A new supplement company by the name of "Need To Build Muscle Inc" has made a small quantity of this same product for a limited time. Once this batch of Beastdrol is gone, the product will never be seen again."

Sweet Jesus, is it too late to get some?

mrsupps.com has it now... :evil::evil::evil:

Alright Orbit shipped my Beast today doing a 4 week cycle, BTW how long should I wait between cycles?

Top Bottom