Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Beastdrol... No Joke

dies

I know there are a million threads on how good this shit works.. But i felt the need to say so myself.. Its been one week and I have gained 16 lbs from 234 to 250 and bench has gone from 315 to for 3 to 405 for one rep... Im impressed!

Experiencing some sides tho.. wondering if anyone felt the same way
Almost feel as if im getting anxiety attacks/ light headed feeling.. havent really felt that on anything before..

I know there are a million threads on how good this shit works.. But i felt the need to say so myself.. Its been one week and I have gained 16 lbs from 234 to 250 and bench has gone from 315 to for 3 to 405 for one rep... Im impressed!

Experiencing some sides tho.. wondering if anyone felt the same way
Almost feel as if im getting anxiety attacks/ light headed feeling.. havent really felt that on anything before..

Yeah, well....you gained 16 pounds of body weight and over 50 pounds on your bench IN A WEEK and you wonder why you feel different? That shit is NO JOKE...it's the REAL DEAL!!!!

The best is yet to come my friend. I made the most gains in weeks 2-3. As far as the sides drink lots of water and eat plenty of clean carbs. I had some serious tenderness in my joints but forged joint repair and skeletal balm helped out a lot w/ that. Keep hitting that shit hard bro. You're gonna blow the fuck up!!!!!

The bottom line for me was the gains outweighed the sides big time. I start pct in 2 days and from what I've heard strength gains can be made and kept during pct. Thuis is amazing stuff!!!

Yeah, well....you gained 16 pounds of body weight and over 50 pounds on your bench IN A WEEK and you wonder why you feel different? That shit is NO JOKE...it's the REAL DEAL!!!!

Isn't there something wrong with that deal? Steroids have been around for decades and somthing like this comes along with such quick results..Wasn't there something like cheque drops or some other highly toxic shit that kinda did the dame thing? I know it works, undenyably.. but someone says the gains outweigh the sides? It's too easy come for me.. I'll take a hormone without the immediate, harsh sides where you don't need liver support and you can drink..

Isn't there something wrong with that deal? Steroids have been around for decades and somthing like this comes along with such quick results..Wasn't there something like cheque drops or some other highly toxic shit that kinda did the dame thing? I know it works, undenyably.. but someone says the gains outweigh the sides? It's too easy come for me.. I'll take a hormone without the immediate, harsh sides where you don't need liver support and you can drink..

I think that you're probably trying to read between the lines a little bit too much here. There are several GENERAL statements it seems that you are addressing. You are going to compare cheque drops or some other highly toxic shit to Beastdrol? Beast probably can be pretty harmful if proper precautions aren't taken, but that's the case with many supplements at various degrees.

The guy that said the gains outweigh the sides was his opinion. He felt the weight/strength he gained from taking Beast outweighed the discomfort he felt from it (and was able to manage.) It's not like he said he had liver failure or ended up in ICU, he had tenderness in his joints.

Anyone that gains 16 pounds in a week is gonna feel different. I didn't address any of his other sides. It was said water would help. Probably. Based off the information he gave, I suspect he might be retaining water, due to not getting enough.

As far as me saying it's no joke and the real deal, IT IS. It's not some worthless, overpriced muscletech bullshit, but a supplement that is to be taken seriously.

I do like your statement about it comes too easy for you. I like and admire that. You are willing to put in the time to see the results. Nothing wrong with that!

Last edited:
Top Bottom