Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Beastdrol... No Joke

I think that you're probably trying to read between the lines a little bit too much here. There are several GENERAL statements it seems that you are addressing. You are going to compare cheque drops or some other highly toxic shit to Beastdrol? Beast probably can be pretty harmful if proper precautions aren't taken, but that's the case with many supplements at various degrees.

The guy that said the gains outweigh the sides was his opinion. He felt the weight/strength he gained from taking Beast outweighed the discomfort he felt from it (and was able to manage.) It's not like he said he had liver failure or ended up in ICU, he had tenderness in his joints.

Anyone that gains 16 pounds in a week is gonna feel different. I didn't address any of his other sides. It was said water would help. Probably. Based off the information he gave, I suspect he might be retaining water, due to not getting enough.

As far as me saying it's no joke and the real deal, IT IS. It's not some worthless, overpriced muscletech bullshit, but a pro-hormone that is to be taken seriously.

I do like your statement about it comes too easy for you. I like and admire that. You are willing to put in the time to see the results. Nothing wrong with that!

Beastdrol is not a pro-hormone but a reall aas

not surprising at all. yes there are sides of course just like with any oral. i think 30mg might be too much for you based on what you are saying. drop it to 20mg for a few days and let your sides subside a bit. obviously the weight you are gaining is effecting your bp at the very minimum so pull back a bit and let your body adjust. or you can even skip a day of taking it and then do 10mg, 20mg for a few days, then go back to 30mg.

and cheque drops are totally different, they are taken before a fight to make you go nuts or before a powerlift competition.. and they have very little value for strength or mass gains.. in other words taking cheque drops for a few weeks isn't gonna do much of anything for you

Dies....You must be eating a ton of food!! Awesome job so far on packing it on and you havn't even gotten to the magic week. Keep killing it...your gonna be a fn beast bro!!!

The bottom line for me was the gains outweighed the sides big time. I start pct in 2 days and from what I've heard strength gains can be made and kept during pct. Thuis is amazing stuff!!!

With proper pct yes.
5 caps every day hcgenerate during the cycle.
day the cycle ends start pct
1-4 unleashed and post cycle 3 caps of each every day
1-4 forma-stanzol 5 pumps am and pm.

This is a the foundation of a great pct.^^^

Add ons for advanced pct
need2slin
gear
and follow of pct with bridge.

:biggrin::biggrin:

Any issues with hairloss while on beast ???

dbol hates my hair and i am going to be looking for a good alternative.

To address some of the stuff.. I do drink a shit ton of water about 2 gallons a day. I work a physical job all day so im thirsty to begin with. So far my appetite has been through the roof and i cant seem to eat enough. The lightheaded side effects seem to be subsiding, I think it was due to just jumping on 30mg a day from the start.

As for PCT hcgenerate was outta stock when i was ordering so i ordered bridge in its place.

I know its going against newer practices but i was going to do a traditional clomid pct and run bridge along side in place of the hcgenerate

I've taken Beast twice and I love the stuff however if you think you are going to keep 16 lbs and all of your strength gains you are dead wrong. Just setting yourself up for dissapointment. The body cannot adapt that quickly to such a drastic change, no matter what ''pct'' you do. Keeping half of the weight you gained and some of the strength would still be good, that's possible.

i would agree with you but im one week in and ive been bigger and stronger than this without the juice, im just using it as a kickstart to get back so to speak.. i took 5 months off of the gym and what mistake that was.. so if i play my cards right it should work out as planned

I've taken Beast twice and I love the stuff however if you think you are going to keep 16 lbs and all of your strength gains you are dead wrong. Just setting yourself up for dissapointment. The body cannot adapt that quickly to such a drastic change, no matter what ''pct'' you do. Keeping half of the weight you gained and some of the strength would still be good, that's possible.

As for keeping the strength gains maybe but once real muscle is there its there and it does not matter how fast or slow it got there. Strength is up because androgen is up and once you come off you will lose this and only keep what extra strength you get from the extra muscle added. Have people kept all to almost all? yes. Is it common? NO.

But keeping a lot is common and doing pct right is how that happens. :biggrin:

Top Bottom