Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Back From 6 Days In The Hospital

flexed1

Elite Mentor
Platinum
This past week has been hell for me. Monday after my workout went to the hospital with pains in both kidneys and my stomach. This had been going on a while but peaked on this day. Rushed myself to ER and was admitted on Tuesday with 12 new kidney stones some obstructing my urethra and pancreatic which is as painful as anything I have ever been through. Had surgery on Friday on both kidneys and was told if I want to avoid dialysis I need to make changes Now. My pancreas is fucked up and since I have no gallbladder the only organ left for me to digest my food. Was on morphine the entire time and have learned a valuable lesson in steroids do have side effects and abuse no matter how good you look can fuck you up for life. my game playing is over and I have learned a very valuable lesson one that could have changed my entire life. Maybe I have been given a second chance? Learn from my mistakes.

Back from the hospital? Damn! I thought you were dead!

Top Bottom