Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Back...again...HELP!

Firecracker

Hi Ladies!

I'm back. Off track for a bit, pregant then miscarried. :(

Anyway, I'm in a contest at my gym. Whoever loses the most weight, percentage wise. Here's what I've been doing, I have 6 weeks left! Can you help me in my final weeks?

STATS:
153 LBS
24%bf who knows if that's accurate, their bf thing stinks!

Gym-5 days/week, cardio 30 mins & weights

Diet
Breakfast
1/2c oatmeal
1tbs wheat germ

9:30am
1 tbs flax
1/2 scoop shake

lunch
1 chicken breast
1/2 tbs flax
2/3c veggies

2:30p
1 scoop shake

4:30p
28 almonds

dinner
1 chicken breast
2/3c veggies

snack
28 almonds

TOTALS

CAL-1410
CARBS-64.5
PROTEIN-155
FAT-64.5

I also carb load 1x week.

I like to eat the same thing everyday just because it's easier for me. How much do you think I can lose in 6 weeks?

TIA

xoxoxoxo

Last edited:
I'm sorry about the baby. :(

As for how much bf can you lose in 6 weeks? Well you know how it goes. You really shouldn't expect to lose more than 2 lbs per week. However, that doesn't really indicate bf PERCENTAGE lost.

Back in the day I had a client who only lost ONE POUND in 4 weeks. But she lost 30" total when all of her bodyparts were measured. She lost MOST around the bodyparts where she carried most fat and either maintained or gained strength in all her lifts, which would be a fair indicator that she lost bodyfat not muscle mass.

And No, she didn't take any special performance enhancing drugs or even supplement her diet with shakes or any other potions. She ate clean and healthy and did her work in the gym.

Good Luck!!! Let us know who it goes. :)

Glad to have you back with us.

Sorry about the loss of the baby too.

I hate scales. They are the worst things for anyone who is a slave to 'em. IMO BAN THE SCALES. LOL

If I had a dollar for every lady I heard TALK ABOUT INCHES lost RATHER than what their bathroom scale said- I'd be poor!!!! No kidding.

I'm a lil taken aback on eating the same thing everyday. Why?

WELCOME TOO!

vixensghost said:
Sorry about the loss of the baby too.

I hate scales. They are the worst things for anyone who is a slave to 'em. IMO BAN THE SCALES. LOL

If I had a dollar for every lady I heard TALK ABOUT INCHES lost RATHER than what their bathroom scale said- I'd be poor!!!! No kidding.

I'm a lil taken aback on eating the same thing everyday. Why?

WELCOME TOO!
I hate eating the same thing every day to. It can really kill it for me.

needtogetaas said:
I hate eating the same thing every day to. It can really kill it for me.

I have to behanve in here...I'd have a wicked lil comeback for your comment though...lol

I know you have variety in your kitchen, Need2.

I wouldn't cut anything from your diet, instead I would gradually increase cardio time. Do you have a heart monitor? Have your cardio in the 65-70% heart frequency, this range is where you burn fat the most.

vixensghost said:
I have to behanve in here...I'd have a wicked lil comeback for your comment though...lol

I know you have variety in your kitchen, Need2.
Its ok honey, you can play with me if you like :heart:

Pick me, pick me....

needtogetaas said:
Its ok honey, you can play with me if you like :heart:

Top Bottom