Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

anyone catch the show 'the pickup artist' on vh1?

lolol, I didn't know it was on VH1.

bleh, it's watered down by now for mass consumption, no doubt.

lmfao at the whole thing tho

I saw a preview for it while flipping throught the channels.

The self-proclaimed pick up artists seemed like giant douchebags to me.

heatherrae said:
I saw a preview for it while flipping throught the channels.

The self-proclaimed pick up artists seemed like giant douchebags to me.

The girls they were flirting with probably thought they were nonthreatening mo's

one guy came off as extremely gay saying he just got done shopping in LA for a week, the girls giggled and then they all pinky swore. I guess thats the game plan of a true playa'

Cal_21 said:
The girls they were flirting with probably thought they were nonthreatening mo's
They were probably laughing at them. They were in a bar being cheesy as hell. One guy had long hair and he bent over, shook his head, and then stood up flipping his hair back like he was starring in some sort of breck girl shampoo commercial.

heatherrae said:
They were probably laughing at them. They were in a bar being cheesy as hell. One guy had long hair and he bent over, shook his head, and then stood up flipping his hair back like he was starring in some sort of breck girl shampoo commercial.

LOL!! They all had the same line "...you better buy me a drink first teehee :qt: " I mean most of us guys have used the whole aloof semi-asshole approach. However they act like such flamers while doing it...I'd bone. :rainbow:

Cal_21 said:
LOL!! They all had the same line "...you better buy me a drink first teehee :qt: " I mean most of us guys have used the whole aloof semi-asshole approach. However they act like such flamers while doing it...I'd bone. :rainbow:
I'd be embarassed to be seen around those guys.

The "nerds" and socially awkward guys that they were trying to help seemed way more interesting and nice to me. However, I've always gone for nerds. Thus, my fascination with javaguru...LOL.

Top Bottom