Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

any pointers on new cycle diet????

dannyboy26

hi just workin out new cycle any pointers would be great....

Stats) age 26, 5ft6, 85kg,14%bf , training 5 years ,done 4 cycles ..

im lookin to cut but not drop any weight if i can .

cycle- weeks 1 to 12 - 400mg test e ,a week
weeks 1 to 10- 350mg tren e, a week

could i add anything else ??? thought var maybe ?

pct- 14 days after last shot ,nolvedex 40/40/20/20
clomid 100/100/50/50
going to run letro through whole cycle is 0.25mg a day ok?
should i add hcg to pct??

this will be my diet ,wrong place i know wanted to show whole thing.

breakfast
  • ¾ c (before its cooked) Old fashion oatmeal with 1/8c raisins and a dash of cinnamon ~50g carbs
    1 egg + 5 egg whites ~21g pro, 5 g Fat
    ½ grapefruit ~10g carbs

mid mornin snack

• Protein shake ~ 44 g Pro
    Banana ~ 28g carbs

lunch
  • 1 Piece of skinless boneless chicken breast ~ 35-50 g pro, ~3-6g fat
    ½ c (cooked) brown rice ~ 23 g carbs, 5g pro, 2g fat
    ½ c low fat cottage cheese ~ 28g pro, 6 carbs, 2g fat

mid afternoon snack

• Chef salad
    1c Romaine salad 2-4 carbs

• 1 Piece of skinless boneless chicken breast (chopped up) ~ 35-50 g pro, ~3-6g fat
      1 hard boiled egg ~ 6g pro, 5 g fat
      Tbsp sunflower seeds ~ 6g pro, 5g carbs, 16g fat
      2 Tbsp Fat free zesty Italian dressing ~ 4g carbs, 0g fat

post workout meal
  • Protein shake ~ 44g pro
    Antioxidants 1000 mg Vit C and Vit E
    Fish oil or flax seed oil
    Multivitamin
    1 Banana ~ 28g carbs

dinner
  • 1 Potato without skin ~ 35g carbs, 5g pro Toppings For Potato
    ½ c low fat cottage cheese ~ 28g pro, 6 carbs, 2g fat
    1 Steak 8 oz ~ 50g pro, 20g fat
    ½ c green beans ~ 3g carbs, 1 g pro
bed

1 protein shake 44g pro

any pointers would be great be nice lol :D....

1 peice of skinless bonless chicken breast is not 35grams of protien,it all goes by ounces and serving size..

Tip 1:
If you really want to reach your maximum potential in any sport, which includes vocations such as body building, don't just change your training routines every eight to twelve weeks. You must also plan out your training year - (it's called a Macrocycle) into various cycles, which emphasise different training intensities.

For instance, if you currently stay on a strength training or mass building routine for most of the year, you will have noticed how little new quality gains you are achieving, no matter what you do. This is because of your body's in-built system to stop "un-naturally high" levels of physical achievement and burn-out. To overcome this problem, professional athletes who are "in-the-know" only train for two or three segments of each training year on their main goals. Whilst the rest of the year, at least of the same amount, is dedicated to supplementary results, such as increased recovery to enhance their sport. Imagine how much you could increase your training intensity, if you could recover from an all-out weight-training set taken to total failure, within thirty seconds! If you are realistic, at the moment it would probably take you more than a minute and a half, so with correct training, you could triple your training intensity without even increasing the weight or sets! Remember what intensity does? It gives results.

Tip 2:
To become good at anything, it takes skill coupled to know-how, ie - knowledge. Make sure that you are armed and dangerous with knowledge that works. The more knowledge, the less chance of failure. So why bother sticking to the same routines year in - year out, with little or no chance of any improvement, when you can unleash your real potential. Maybe - just maybe, you could set about doubling your achievements on last year, by setting out a new training strategy for yourself possibly like the one shown below.

Now you can draw up the relevant exercises for each training segment, together with the appropriate sets and repetitions to give you some new focus. Rest periods should be taken each year, at least twice, to allow your body to recover from the demands that you are making on it. These periods are often referred to as Active Rests, which means that rather than doing nothing at all, and begin losing your training results, you undertake exercise which is not the same as you would usually do e.g. swimming, cycling, etc.

Tip 1:
If you really want to reach your maximum potential in any sport, which includes vocations such as body building, don't just change your training routines every eight to twelve weeks. You must also plan out your training year - (it's called a Macrocycle) into various cycles, which emphasise different training intensities.

For instance, if you currently stay on a strength training or mass building routine for most of the year, you will have noticed how little new quality gains you are achieving, no matter what you do. This is because of your body's in-built system to stop "un-naturally high" levels of physical achievement and burn-out. To overcome this problem, professional athletes who are "in-the-know" only train for two or three segments of each training year on their main goals. Whilst the rest of the year, at least of the same amount, is dedicated to supplementary results, such as increased recovery to enhance their sport. Imagine how much you could increase your training intensity, if you could recover from an all-out weight-training set taken to total failure, within thirty seconds! If you are realistic, at the moment it would probably take you more than a minute and a half, so with correct training, you could triple your training intensity without even increasing the weight or sets! Remember what intensity does? It gives results.

Tip 2:
To become good at anything, it takes skill coupled to know-how, ie - knowledge. Make sure that you are armed and dangerous with knowledge that works. The more knowledge, the less chance of failure. So why bother sticking to the same routines year in - year out, with little or no chance of any improvement, when you can unleash your real potential. Maybe - just maybe, you could set about doubling your achievements on last year, by setting out a new training strategy for yourself possibly like the one shown below.

Now you can draw up the relevant exercises for each training segment, together with the appropriate sets and repetitions to give you some new focus. Rest periods should be taken each year, at least twice, to allow your body to recover from the demands that you are making on it. These periods are often referred to as Active Rests, which means that rather than doing nothing at all, and begin losing your training results, you undertake exercise which is not the same as you would usually do e.g. swimming, cycling, etc.

i change mine bout every 2 weeks like bar 1 week ,then dumbells week after but gd read tho

looks great man

easy advice is stick with you diet and monitor your progress weekly

adjust ur diet to cator to ur progress

if you start noticing ur loosing weight then increase ur calories slightly since u dont wanna loose weight

if your gaining strength fast and maintaing bodyweight then stick to it

weekly ur results will change and so should ur diet be adjusted

my best way to monitor is in the gym, if your noticing improvments leave ur diet, if ur not noticing improvments adjust it

only you know ur body,

il kept eye on weight and adjust diet if needed , could i add anything else to my cycle var ? winny?

if this is your first time using tren..no need for winny or var i think,u just wanan watch the tren do its magic

Top Bottom