Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Am or pm lifting

IncredibleHoss

MVP
EF VIP
I just did my 1st day of am training. It sucked to wake uo earlier but i loved it.
The reason why is i was so inconsistent and drained after a 8 ht workday i woul make excuses.

Feeling great today and wired. Love n2kts

if you wake up and get a good meal and hydrate yourself then after the workout and can get in a nap that is the best time to workout. your test is highest in the morning obviously which ties into the fact that you just came off of a whole nights sleep. but don't bother going if you slept 4 hours or skip out on breakfast. your workout will be shit.

i had a significant breakout in my training and physique doing that. however with work today I am able to workout freely afterwards in the late afternoon/evening.. this works good too as I can eat and have time to digest my meal and then get good rest. i tend to go to bed by 9 or 9:30 at the latest. and I'm up at around 6ish

food and rest are crucial in weightlifting so you should workout around those 2 things.. if you finish your workout at 6pm and don't eat dinner till 9 then you better change things up. your body is starved after a workout and you need carbs, protein, and calories after. as well as vitamins and minerals.

Thanks steve yeah i wokeup had some greek yogurt and a whey shake. Hydrated up took
Anabeta
Erase
N2kts
Ruthless 3d multi and ha 8 hrs of sleep.

I killed it. Came home showered and made some eggs whites and whole wheat toast with natty pb.

I used to stay up late and get 6 hrs of sleep. 8 hrs is my goal.
It gives me the option to do cardio am and weights pm vice a versa.

I train @ 5:30am every day. I like getting there and getting it done. That way I can get my meals in correctly and get proper sleep at night. I eat 1 cup of oats and drink 1/2 gallon of water prior to training. Finish the gallon while training. Head home and eat another cup of oats. 1 whole egg and 7 whites with a wheytobuild shake. Pre workout is N2KTS and Amp if I have it. Works for me.

I have to disagree with saying that your workout will be shit without eating before working out. I train fasted and have for over a year. Intermittent fasting has brought me to the best physical condition in muscle, strength, and a new level of leanness......all done while training fasted. I workout at 6 AM everyday and i take nothing but a preworkout and BCAAs before hitting the gym ;)

But to each their own. Its all about what works for YOU

I have to disagree with saying that your workout will be shit without eating before working out. I train fasted and have for over a year. Intermittent fasting has brought me to the best physical condition in muscle, strength, and a new level of leanness......all done while training fasted. I workout at 6 AM everyday and i take nothing but a preworkout and BCAAs before hitting the gym ;)

But to each their own. Its all about what works for YOU

we've had this kind of debate before and I say thats still something and it will give you energy to workout. taking nothing at all and not drinking water would be real fasting, similar to what Muslims do when they fast all day.

if you wake up and get a good meal and hydrate yourself then after the workout and can get in a nap that is the best time to workout. your test is highest in the morning obviously which ties into the fact that you just came off of a whole nights sleep. but don't bother going if you slept 4 hours or skip out on breakfast. your workout will be shit.

i had a significant breakout in my training and physique doing that. however with work today I am able to workout freely afterwards in the late afternoon/evening.. this works good too as I can eat and have time to digest my meal and then get good rest. i tend to go to bed by 9 or 9:30 at the latest. and I'm up at around 6ish

food and rest are crucial in weightlifting so you should workout around those 2 things.. if you finish your workout at 6pm and don't eat dinner till 9 then you better change things up. your body is starved after a workout and you need carbs, protein, and calories after. as well as vitamins and minerals.

Good points; however, I often train (long and hard) after a 12-13 hour nursing shift with no sleep. I get off shift, have protein and a scoop of peanut butter, wait about 45 mintues and have my preworkout and hit the iron. My workouts have not suffered at all. I do eat every 2 hours at work and I ALWAYS eat an huge meal then sleep right after my workout. I think how one feels mentally has a bigger impact on what time is best for training.

we've had this kind of debate before and I say thats still something and it will give you energy to workout. taking nothing at all and not drinking water would be real fasting, similar to what Muslims do when they fast all day.

You are right about that....however taking nothing but water preworkout would obviously be counterproductive and catabolic. BCAAs are a necessity for those of us that prefer the fasted training to keep protein synthesis going in a "fasted" state.

Top Bottom