Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

All gearheads respond....

How 'bout in a 4009 lb. Caddy?

'Cause that's the advertised curb weight of a DTS...

really? the registration on my 06 Sonata is listed at 5999 so I was just guestimating...

EDIT: sO I looked my car up and curb wt is 3458.......wtf does my registration say 5999?

And no puddles I dont weight THAT much.....

really? the registration on my 06 Sonata is listed at 5999 so I was just guestimating...

EDIT: sO I looked my car up and curb wt is 3458.......wtf does my registration say 5999?

And no puddles I dont weight THAT much.....

judging from your anne hash avi pic you don't weigh over 110... did your vehicle come with dead hookers in the trunk???

that's what i thought too. maybe the compass/fuel economy computer on top is broken!? i'm going to monitor the mileage AND the computer next time to see how much difference there is between them. i'm not claiming those mods made it shoot up that much. i'm just saying thats what the computer read last time. but the trip home was pretty much down hill and i set the cruise 10mph under the speed limit so maybe it was possible.

haha...don't trust the digital compass/economy monitor.

Dodge couldn't make a hybrid that would get 27MPG. LOL.

Dodge has never been one for making efficient vehicles. They make a lot of power, but lack in fuel economy.

haha...don't trust the digital compass/economy monitor.

Dodge couldn't make a hybrid that would get 27MPG. LOL.

Dodge has never been one for making efficient vehicles. They make a lot of power, but lack in fuel economy.

pfft. . .fords are even worse. . .they have the lowest (per litre) hp and the worst fuel economy (on regular prodcution vehicles anyway). . .

pfft. . .fords are even worse. . .they have the lowest (per litre) hp and the worst fuel economy (on regular prodcution vehicles anyway). . .

lol...I'm still having a hard time believing you got 20 in your burb.

was it empty? were you going 55 mph? tail wind? hehe

lol...I'm still having a hard time believing you got 20 in your burb.

was it empty? were you going 55 mph? tail wind? hehe

to be honest. . .here in the "heart of the alleghenies", it doesn't do quite that good. . .but on our trip to disney (florida). . .on flat highways. . .cruising at 70mph. . .yup. . .20mpg. . .all day long. . .

Top Bottom