Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Lessons from the Depresion of 1920-1921

You're a smart guy for a marine....

joke...

Why can't you give a marine a five minute break?

You have to retrain him.

Sorry, I could only avoid taking a shot for so long...

I understand the need to indoctrinate assault troops, I was honored with being double slotted for Airborne and Air Assault as a freshman ROTC cadet....I wasn't compensated for either course and the black hats like to abuse cadets even though I was already an E-4... but I digress; Assault troops are trained on the premise casualties are exchanged for time. I always chuckle at the inter service rivalries and participate to a degree but it's just a method of promoting esprit de corps...which does work. :)

Lol.... Nice joke! You're mistaken stupidity with insanity.... Bro, why didn't you go to Westpoint? It seems like you have the right stuff.

Lol.... Nice joke! You're mistaken stupidity with insanity.... Bro, why didn't you go to Westpoint? It seems like you have the right stuff.

I was positioned for Westpoint, my high school voc ag teacher was a West Point recruiter, but I made the mistake of wanting to learn from the ground up..I enlisted at 17 and went through BCT between my jr and senior year of high school as a reservist and happened to be be grabbed by the IRR for the gulf war when I transferred from the Army Reserve to the National Guard; We had a West Point slug cadet for my AIT. I then went on to a system where "muddy boots soldiers" were being discriminated against for scholarships because they have a bias for engineering and medical students. I've related this story before but I went before the leadership board for scholarship evaluation....high gpa(3.6), 4.0 in military science, perfect APFT, Expert marksman, on the award winning ranger challenge team with prior service.... Plus the Major liked to refer to me as "one of his boys" because he was the academic sponsor for the Ranger Challenge Team. Weimer and I lost our scholarship bid because the XO wanted out of training command and gave it to the son of an OHNG general's son that couldn't run, lead or fight his way out of a paper bag...that's when I decided the free market is a better place.

You make a good point, who the hell jumps into a landing craft or out of of an airplane knowing they will be surrounded on all sides and they have a solid chance of dying?

You received revelation?

sheep-eating.gif

You make a good point, who the hell jumps into a landing craft or out of of an airplane knowing they will be surrounded on all sides and they have a solid chance of dying?

Somebody has to do it! The gov feels that every marine sent into battle ten of the enemy are automatically dead, so do your math, you're an eco guy....

Top Bottom