Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

All gearheads respond....

ill see if i can find the videos then since you call bullshit. 400 hp is attainable for under 2k with a turbo eclipse and the stock internals handle it. youtube gsx dsm or 4g63 then maybe you wont be so skepticle. domestic fanboys are always so close minded.

Without nitrous?

Surely then you've got a copy of the dyno chart?

Let me look through my paperwork and ill scan it. You know the record for the 4g63 motor all turbo is somewhere around 1000 hp right? people dont even use spray for power on these cars they use it to spool up massive turbos. I was using a 20g at 32 PSI which hit full boost at around 3800 RPM so never had a need for the bottle. Looking for my pics vids n dyno sheet as we speak I am not bullshitting anyone on here thats not me

BMW got close to 1500 HP out of 1500cc turbocharged stock-block four cylinder engines back in the 1980s. That's what they were running in F1 during the turbo years.

The blocks came out of used BMW 316i cars owned by BMW employees, as part of a factory trade-in/buy-back program.

Heres the first dyno, it was on a dynojet at around 75 degrees with minimal humidity. Later that week I went back and got another 3 whp out of it and increased spool by a few hundred rpms. My buddys got a vid of me going 11.58 at englishtown I'm gonna ask him to upload it to youtube.

BMW got close to 1500 HP out of 1500cc turbocharged stock-block four cylinder engines back in the 1980s. That's what they were running in F1 during the turbo years.

The blocks came out of used BMW 316i cars owned by BMW employees, as part of a factory trade-in/buy-back program.

Thats insane and shows what a nice tune n turbo can do. After the twin turbo 300zx dominated one of the national racing cups that I can't remember the name of they outlawed the twin turbos. Gotta love boost.

Heres the first dyno, it was on a dynojet at around 75 degrees with minimal humidity. Later that week I went back and got another 3 whp out of it and increased spool by a few hundred rpms. My buddys got a vid of me going 11.58 at englishtown I'm gonna ask him to upload it to youtube.

damn. . .that's gettin'er done son. . .i'd like to see the vid. . .link when you have it. . .

all the magic is in the heads. . .

Top Bottom