Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Ahhhhh Protein....

E-Rawk

Any of you guys like sushi? Im on a bulking cycle and am praticly swimming in protein drinks, bars, and chicken. Sushi is a great break from the same shit i eat day in and day out. I try to order it at least once a week after a big workout. I usually get about 4 orders of tekka maki(6 pieces of tuna and rice rolled in seaweed) and an order of edename (cooked soybeans). Its a great protein meal and dont knock it till you try it. I know im a little off topic but to tie it into anabolic talk, i struggle to load pretein all day long and sushi is just one more way to get it in me. Too bad they dont just have protein injections. It would probably be way to much volume to inject anyways.

Most of the Japanese Resturants around me have an all the Sushi you can eat night for $20.

I'll bet they cry when they see me coming. :p

fczeuner said:
Most of the Japanese Resturants around me have an all the Sushi you can eat night for $20.

I'll bet they cry when they see me coming. :p
haha yeah i wish we had an all you can eat sushi place up here in VT. I'd put em out of biz.

sushi is not exactly one of the foods that I'd eat at an ALL-YOU-CAN-EAT place... I used to be a host at a jap restaurent and that shit is easily contaminated... Bacteria can grow on even the freshest cuts of fish, I definitely would not go BUFFET on that stuff unless i know DAMN SURE that the stuff was delivered THAT VERY MORNING...

john

Top Bottom