Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

A new member says hello.... HELLO!

Very Very welcome man , always good to have some more Euro bros around - never been to Arnhem dude , but will no doubt get down there before too long. Love those tall assed blonde Dutch women.

Forge said:
Change your gender to F for female, you'll get alot more karma much quicker that way. And post a fake pic of a hot girl for your avatar, that seems to help too.

being female on EF does not get you karma. I cant understand why guys keep propagating that myth. There are plenty of guys here with 2 or 3x as much karma as me with half my post count.

Flirting with the guys and sending (or promising to send) pics gets you karma.

RottenWillow said:
being female on EF does not get you karma. I cant understand why guys keep propagating that myth. There are plenty of guys here with 2 or 3x as much karma as me with half my post count.

Flirting with the guys and sending (or promising to send) pics gets you karma.

Spot on

bump.... (sorry :))

karma is overrated. It's a nice way of telling somebody if you liked his post or not. Imho, it's nothing more.
I allready got negative karma with the message "from America". hehe.

Lauw said:
I strongly believe that you do not need steroids to become seriously big. Steroids just speed up the process and I am impatient. I hate weak excuses. If you are no professional athlete you have no excuse using steroids, it’s all vanity and a lack of patience. :

Are you a professional athlete or just vain and impatient, I'm confused.

anyways, either way, welcome to EF.

Top Bottom