Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

A new member says hello.... HELLO!

Lauw said:
Nice, finally I annoyed somebody. Your avatar is not annoying me.

Your European. Im sure lots of people find you annoying.

Oh, and your welcome for us saving your ass in WWII.

I didnt agree with that war either. Frankly, I saw it as a senseless waste of lives and resources to fight for a bunch of whiny Euros.

Liberating Iraqis was a far more worthwhile pursuit

Finally! It seems I finally were able to annoy some morons!
Well, can’t stop now can I?
America boooo! Booooo! It’s all America’s fault! Booo!

Maybe if you guys had done a better job explaining neutraility to the nazis we wouldnt have had to go over there to pull your asses out of the fire.

I mean, why should Americans have had to pay for your lack of communication skills.

I'm pretty sure Germany would have voted against a US military effort. The entire war was illegal

I said this before on :

We are still grateful that the Americans (and English, Canadians, Polish, etc) wanted to liberate us from the Nazi’s. But what bothers is me is that I saw a lot of WW2 pictures were American soldiers handed out cigarettes to he locals. Before WW2 nobody smoked in Europe. Thanx to America Europe is addicted to nicotine. Smoking causes cancer! Bastards! It’s all America’s fault! Boooo! Bastards!

Change your gender to F for female, you'll get alot more karma much quicker that way. And post a fake pic of a hot girl for your avatar, that seems to help too.

Top Bottom