Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

A few progress pics(updated pics in last post)

Bro, you have freakishly long arms :p

and you look good too.

Re: A few progress pics

[CinnamonBuns] said:
sure he isnt as big as some of the bro's here, but in the long run he is training himself for the body he wants, not what other people want.

respect to you for doing your thing, mwm5

thanks man. i'm happy with my progress and what not. i don't train to get just big, i want to train and get big (what i consider big) also while staying lean as possible. i've switched up my diet the last three weeks and a couple other little things and have already gain 3-4lbs staying just as lean. i think my goal of 200lbs by january is going to be cake :heart: !!!!!

the_alcatraz said:
Bro, you have freakishly long arms :p

6'4" wing span and i'm only 5'11" tall :worried: is nice when playing bball though, lol

enigma4dub said:
long levers. can you dunk @ 5'11?

yea, really easy. i've got 45"+ running vertical. can finally dunk and hang from my elbow, but it took me some time in the squat rack to get that one. here is a dunk contest i was in about a month ago. i had to stretch a little for it :heart:

gusmacker.jpg

GdupM6 said:
Have you taken anything?

ultra lipostack is only thing i was taking. i have never done an AAS in my life.

Top Bottom