Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

5 Month Anavar Cycle??

getbig27, i don't think you will still make gains in such a long cycle.
why not doing 10weeks on, 4 weeks off, and again 10weeks on?

robby

robby, i think i will end up doing that. i just wanted to know if i could get away with going straight through since i was told the longer you stay on this stuff the better the results. if you read here in this thread a guy named gomo said he did a 5 month cycle with great results. i wonder if he broke it up or did 5 months straight?

Sorry for the delay GetBig27.... I was away from the board.

My 5 month anavar cycle had a 3 week period where I got off anavar in the middle, so it was not straight through. Also in the first 4 week period I added 30mg winny a day then ceased that. I left that out of the original post and just edited it in.

I did continue to make gains the entire time. Small gains in size, but part of that is due to the fact that I did everything possible to prevent size and still gained 10 pounds of solid lean mass. I started at 190lbs and about 7-8% BF. I went up to 198 at about 4% BF. I am extremely lean and the look is outstanding. Lots of good vascularity and striation. ABs ripped to shreads. Strength gains are very good.

As far as predicting gains/results for others, that is tough to do. I have lifted natch for decades and am pretty responsive to AS. Probably due to years of prep work, but some of my results are due to a rigid diet and strict recovery meant to maximize gains. I also do double figure hours of aerobic work per week and eat incredibly well. I take nothing to get cut. Just work hard, eat well and drink a ton of water. Diet and aerobic work are key. This would vary from Bro to Bro depending on your goals. Someone working to be a monster would not follow my lead obviously.

I saw 40 years old a few years ago ago so these gains and results are pretty pleasing to me and bode well for the younger guys here.

Last edited:
hey gomo, why were you trying not to gain any size on the ox cycle??

since i want to gain as much size as possible i plan on eating clean as you suggested but i will omit all the cardio. since im not fat and im starting out pretty lean at 5'8"190lbs im thinking i should gain some nice size since you gained 10lbs even though you werent trying to AND BELIEVE ME I WILL BE TRYING!!!!
thanks for the info bro.

GetBig27 .... Everybody's goals are different.
Mine are best met with no more size.
Size is relative.
I am plenty big already.

Good Luck Bro!

Top Bottom