Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

5/8 inch, 25 gauge to pin pecs instead of 1 inch 23 g.?

You need to pin a bit lower and guage is fine but not more than 1/2 CC at a time.

No one seems to talk about the consequences of pinning the pecs

Maybe it's best left unsaid; I googled the crap out of why pinning the pecs some people shy away from, but can't find anything.

None of the medical professional websites choose the pecs, *but
this is important right here: The quads are I think per one of the bodybuilding pro's filled with a cluster of blood vessels and nerves, and this pro bodybuilder, he suggests "never ever pin the quads!"

Spot injections a well respected website that's been around for a long time and is a resource, indicates that the Pecs can be pinned

as shown: https://www.spotinjections.com/index3.htm

I've never even at the height I've injected into my pecs have aspirated any blood which means there are little to no blood vessels in the pecs

Maybe, I've coughed not immediately upon pinning, but a day later, lasting about 2-3 weeks, because as many here have suggested, the area I pointed to, was a bit higher

The cough has always gone away, especially after flushing out any oil that may have gotten into a nicked blood vessel

why i don't pin glute, i had an abcess in that area.

control of the utensils is optimum in the pec region

it's interesting there's nothing in the medical journals about people going to the doctor because of pinning the pecs with testosterone, but there is regarding the glute and delts

Alcatraz at one point you said pinning the pecs can be tricky but if something doesn't feel right, pull out and pin another area in the pecs

Ok. thanks, everyone.

I dont inject pecs or quads period
but you are pointing close a bit lower (never inject left pec)

why dont you do glutes, shoulders or arms or even lats
less possible damage

left shoulder, right shoulder, left bicep right bicep
left glute right glute
left lat right lat
so many places before chest

thanks for your input. there's a huge nerve down the shoulder and if you hit it, there's a possiblity of a "frozen shoulder"

it's actually in 1 of the medical journals where some person hit that nerve and got a frozen shoulder.

you at one point, Alcatraz, said that the pecs are tricky. if you hit 1 area and it feels funny, pull out and insert somewhere else

the biceps? u sure for an intermediate person. i heard it hurts a lot

ok thanks.

I dont inject pecs or quads period
but you are pointing close a bit lower (never inject left pec)

why dont you do glutes, shoulders or arms or even lats
less possible damage

left shoulder, right shoulder, left bicep right bicep
left glute right glute
left lat right lat
so many places before chest
*So Alcatraz, your opinion among others here I respect a lot.

Is it because if you pin the pecs and there's an abcess infection, then it's pretty much fatal and you die? In other words, there is No Safe Surgery to Remove an Abcess from the Pectoral Muscles?

So, getting an abcess from injecting into the Chest, means certain death because removing an abcess from the chest without causing serious damage to the heart & lungs, is impossible to do?

Thanks

Now that I think about it, " a little lower " than what I pointed to, is probably the same principle found in a lot of places where it's 2 inches above the nipple as the chest injection site. I'm like 3.5 inches above the nipple. Ok thanks.

Top Bottom