Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

2weeks in with a need2 bulk cyc and old muscle injury acting up - what 2do

Drewb

Short story:

1. Pulled a shoulder blade muscle 1.5 yrs ago
2. Every now and then I restrain it (I can tell right away)
3. I'm 2 weeks into a need2 cyc and at the gym tonight it started hurting and so I walked out...

What should I do? Come off all together, for 2-3weeks and then restart or stay on and wait and see?

Often when this starts acting up it takes a week or 2 to really heal up even when I'm careful and because of the muscle (shoulder blade/back) I'm really limited to with working out around it...(can do lighter tri, full legs, ligher shoulder, no realt or very light back, and should be ok with full bisep) I don't want to continue taking it (beast/trentfo/deisl all x 2 caps a day and supporting) if I'm not gonna be able to hit it hard, I'd also hate to come off and have it be fine in 2-4 days if I work around it...

Wait and see??

I hate getting old btw.... HS Sports ruined my knees, lifting pulled my shoulder blade, right shoulder joint going/gone....

Nah bro this is an ok section for it, in my opinion. I know you can't really train around it but go lighter on back days. I wouldn't quit the cycle, if you can go lighter and hopefully not injure it, the stack should help the healing process. If nothing else rest back for a week and see how it feels, but the stuff you're taking should at least aid the healing of the muscle

I have to agree with Captain on this one. It may help heal it and if it gets better in two days well then your still on and good to go. I'd give it the week and see what happens. Getting old does suck doesn't it?

Well I woke up today with pretty bad throbing on/off right pain in my kidney area and 8hr and a gal of h2o later and it's still there so it looks like I'll be quiting today (three weeks on) and starting my pct/30 day bridge, early...

Sorry to hear that bro. I only got through 3 weeks on mine too. Same problem though I was sick so I think that's what caused mine. Either way, it's the right call. Save the rest for later. Took me almost a week to come around but I'm feeling gold now. On a plus note, I haven't dropped a pound or an ounce of strength even after being sick. How were your gains?

Gains are great.... Up about 12lb and all pretty lean. Lifts are way way up... After 12hrs and 2gal of h2o the pain stopped so I might give it a few days now... Still avoiding back.

Last edited:
Sounds about right. I was up about 14lbs after 3 weeks. Wish I could have gotten that 4th one in. Let us know how you make out. Keep drinking that water!

Top Bottom