Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Second Cycle and only training while "on"

Whoa whoa hang on - I'm already back in the gym! I just don't have access to one while I'm away, but I work out regularly when I'm home (like now)! I'm not going anywhere for at least the next 2-3 months and even then then next place might have a street sign pole with 2 concrete blocks attached to it and a wooden bench like the one before last. I hear ya about being far, far from my genetic limit - but how many people who do gear are at their absolute max already, honestly?

If you do not workout, you lose muscle and revert back to where you was...that is just the way it is. Steroids are not the answer for you bro. They are only for those that have their priorities in order with training and diet, and have extensive experience. If someone is going to half ass any of those things, it us the wrong choice

I agree in principle. But if that were the absolute truth, wouldn't I look the same now as I did before my first course (it has been a long time)? 'Cause I don't. Save this bad month I'm usually bigger and heavier than I was before gear, with no proper training since.
So sorry but the scales and mirror contradict what you're saying and I believe what I can see and touch. If you were talking about BB level, where the odd lb is negligible then ok, but I'm talking if I get to keep 4-6lbs I'm happy. Not like I'm gonna gain 50lbs in 6 weeks with this cycle anyway... I reckon I'll get to just over 155 this time if I stay lean.

How about diet? Nobody seemed to like it but they didn't say why. Isn't 1.5g of protein per lb of body weight what I'm aiming for? What's the most protein you can absorb in one session? Consensus seems to be 40g then you piss the rest straight out - does that change when you're on?

I'm gonna be one of the few to say I don't think its a bad idea except the diet needs work. You're gonna have to eat your ass off on cycle and then when you're off you need to increase your cals over what you're eating now to maintain the gains. Also, I would replace the anavar with something else if possible. 4 weeks dbol and npp instead of var would put on a lot of weight

Sent from my PC36100 using EliteFitness

How many calories are we talking both on and off? And in what proportion? Already got all the gear, it really isn't about putting all the weight on now as much as keeping as much of it on afterwards, and I picked the var just to add that extra edge and cause gains from it, though much smaller, tend to stick. I can change dosages and/or overlap or change length of the orals though as I will have a few db's left with that cycle as it is.

Edit: Just looked up NPP, never heard of it before but it sounds good at first read. Someone at my gym recommended I do deca cause they claimed it helps with joints lubrication, but I decided against it because of the too long ester. Maybe in another 2 years, eh?

Prob not a great idea to do anabolics when yo have no chance of maintaining what you gain, however, its your choice and you seem to have made it already... that being said, dbol for 2 weeks is a waste, it takes two weeks for dbol to start producing results, you'd be better dropping the dose to 25mg per day for four weeks instead of 50mg per day for 2 IMO

If you would put half as much effort into diet and training as you put into that post you would be ronnie sized by now.

Second that...dude I live in a rural are and while I was waiting for my gym equipment to arrive I did push-ups, situps, and pullups...you would be amazed at what you can get done with a little imagination. Fuck find some big rocks and play with those too.

It sound to me like you just dont want to put the work in, sorry to sound mean...but if you REALLY want to lift, lift something!

I hear ya about being far, far from my genetic limit - but how many people who do gear are at their absolute max already, honestly?

there is a difference between being below your genetic max and being severely below your limit.

you are a good 40 pounds below where you can EASILY get naturally without added hormones. i know cause I am your height myself. and if you bust your ass in the weightroom and eat you can easily get into the 160's at your height with little effort. we are talking 3-6 months you can get there.

you are a male already, hence you already have male hormones in your body. so no reason why you cannot use that to gain 40 pounds without EXTRA hormones.

now getting to what i weigh and not becoming a fat whale in my 180's takes some added help. getting to 200 is even more of a challenge. and getting to 210 or 220 at our height even with roids (and staying below 14% body fat) takes genetics, luck, and tremendous years of building a base.

I agree in principle. But if that were the absolute truth, wouldn't I look the same now as I did before my first course (it has been a long time)? 'Cause I don't. Save this bad month I'm usually bigger and heavier than I was before gear, with no proper training since.
So sorry but the scales and mirror contradict what you're saying and I believe what I can see and touch. If you were talking about BB level, where the odd lb is negligible then ok, but I'm talking if I get to keep 4-6lbs I'm happy. Not like I'm gonna gain 50lbs in 6 weeks with this cycle anyway... I reckon I'll get to just over 155 this time if I stay lean.

How about diet? Nobody seemed to like it but they didn't say why. Isn't 1.5g of protein per lb of body weight what I'm aiming for? What's the most protein you can absorb in one session? Consensus seems to be 40g then you piss the rest straight out - does that change when you're on?

The reason is that you started with below average muscle mass and now have average or "maybe" slightly above average muscle mass now. That is no different than the noob that goes in the gym with a poor diet and has no idea about training either, but makes better gains than others that bust their tail for years. Noob gains come easy and sometimes are maintained easy when so far below your potential. As you become bigger and get farther above average, you have to do things to maintain that status or you will return to your former self

Fuck find some big rocks and play with those too

Yeah that was one of the questions. I'm sure there are some good gymless workouts out there - c'mon, spill the beans I'm all ears!

Noob gains come easy and sometimes are maintained easy when so far below your potential. As you become bigger and get farther above average, you have to do things to maintain that status or you will return to your former self

Yeah of course. When I was 108 I got up to 141 in under 9 months just like that - naturally. It was like my body was dying to grow but I denied it the opportunity by starving it, so soon as I started giving it what it craved I literally blew up. What you say only seems to validate what I'm thinking though: I feel I'm still well below average and I'll keep some gains.

now getting to what i weigh and not becoming a fat whale in my 180's takes some added help.

Sure. But I know people who've achieved that through busting their asses in the gym and dieting more strictly than a catwalk model. I could assume you could too but you choose to do roids cause it's easier, but really I haven't seen you and I know about you as much as you know about me so no much point making assumptions.

I've laid all my cards on the table since the beginning because I'm thick skinned and don't mind criticism. Time, on the other hand, is very precious to me, so if you want to tell me how shit my plan/diet/attitude is, fine - tell me why so and why *you* cycle, and I'll read it and reply. If all you can be arsed to write is "uh, that's terrible" and I even reply to you, we're just wasting each other's time really aren't we.

I hope I haven't hurt anyone's feelings and if you can take as good as you give let's tango. Ta.

You could go balls out while you have access to a gym, hit some testosterone while there, go back to your island where you cant eat/train and see what how long you hang onto gains until your next access to the gym. There arent any rules, you are a grown ass man and if you want to take roids thats your right.

Top Bottom