Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Second Cycle and only training while "on"

You could go balls out while you have access to a gym, hit some testosterone while there, go back to your island where you cant eat/train and see what how long you hang onto gains until your next access to the gym. There arent any rules, you are a grown ass man and if you want to take roids thats your right.

Yeah that. Except I *can* eat quite well there and *want* to train with whatever means I have. I hate the feeling of not exercising anyway, I'd want to do that regardless. Any good resources on spartan training?

Yeah that. Except I *can* eat quite well there and *want* to train with whatever means I have. I hate the feeling of not exercising anyway, I'd want to do that regardless. Any good resources on spartan training?

If you can get a kettlebell or two onto the island that would be a start. Your best bet in your situation is bodyweight exercises, pushups, pullups, situps, etc
Maybe construct a home made pull up bar and squat bar with buckets of sand for weights?

A homemade bar with sand for weight wouldn't be a bad idea. Could do ohp, rows, squats, with some ingenuity benches etc. There's a guy on YouTube who has a DIY squat rack and bench he uses and can lift like an animal

Sent from my PC36100 using EliteFitness

Yeah easy. This is what I had on the last island, I can replicate it. Flintstones training FTW!

423241_10150701698115067_311348650_n.jpg

Fixed weights were not versatile, but on the next one I could cast some cement with a section of pipe in the middle so I can swap plates, then fine tune it with bags of sand. Lats bar is EASY. Yeah I think we're on to something. That way I can at least maintain. I am NOT exporting roids though, so I'm going to complete the cycle here, I have a couple of months + so don't have to start immediately either. How does the cycle I put together look? Also diet didn't seem too popular. I am prepared to change it, any suggestions that are not one-size-fits-all? Are supplements like superdump and creatine ethyl ester overkill with roids? How about protein intake/absorption discussed above?

^^^ lol that is awesome man.

don't forget pullups (find a tree branch), pushups, carrying heavy shit around... i can go on and on.. you don't necessarily need gym equipment to get in a helluva workout.

youtube some videos for ideas.. and i would find a couple friends to workout with to get motivated and commit to an hour a day for it

Here's a link to training without a gym, The Navy Seals use.

Tips for *real* training without a gym - NavySEALs.com Forums

still you main priorty to supplementing this is FOOD!

You need at least 6-7 smaller servings per day with some protein in each., You can do this by eating clean whole foods,not processed.
Protein should come a variety of things.Seafood is one of the best sources of Protein because it's usually low in fat. Fish such as salmon is a little higher in fat but it is the heart-healthy kind: omega-3 fatty acids.

White-Meat Poultry
Stick to the white meat of poultry for excellent, lean Protein. Dark meat is higher in fat. The skin is loaded with saturated fat, so remove skin before cooking.

Milk, Cheese, and Yogurt
Not only are dairy foods -- like milk, cheese, and yogurt -- excellent sources of Protein but they also contain valuable calcium. Choose skim or low fat dairy to keep bones and teeth strong, prevent osteoporosis, and enhance weight loss.

Eggs
Eggs are one of the least expensive forms of Protein. The American Heart Association says normal healthy adults can safely enjoy an egg a day.

Beans
One-half cup of beans contains as much Protein as three ounces of broiled steak. Plus, these nutritious nuggets are loaded with fiber to keep you feeling full for hours.

Pork Tenderloin
This great and versatile white meat is 31% leaner than 20 years ago.

Soy
Twenty five grams of soy Protein daily can help lower cholesterol and reduce the risk of heart disease. Combine soy Protein foods like tofu with a healthy low fat diet.

Lean Beef
Lean beef has only one more gram of saturated fat than a skinless chicken breast. Lean beef is also an excellent source of zinc, iron, and vitamin b12.

Protein on the Go
Grab a meal replacement drink, cereal bar, or energy bar. Check the label to be sure the product contains at least six grams of Protein, and is low in sugar and fat.
Needtobuildmuscle has a wide variety of supplements that is an excellent source of nutrition.

Unstanding how to eat,The best way to provide the diet with complex carbohydrates is to consume foods in their most natural state such as oatmeal, bran and brown rice.
Bran

Wheatgerm

Barley

Maize

Buckwheat

Cornmeal

Oatmeal

The food list below shows good sources of complex carbohydrates.

Pasta

Macaroni
Spaghetti
Brown rice

Potatoes

Other root vegetables
Wholemeal breads

Granary bread

Brown bread

Pitta bread

Bagel

Wholegrain cereals

High fiber breakfast cereals

Porridge oats

All bran

Wheetabix

Shredded wheat

Ryvita crispbread

Muesli

Cassava

Corn
Yam

Oatcakes

Peas

Beans

Lentils

For energy you also need simple carbs thruout the day
Apples

Blackberries

Blackcurrants

Cherry

Cranberries

Grapefruit

Kiwi

Lemon

Melon

Oranges

Peach

Pear

Plum

Raspberries

Strawberries

Grapes

Raisins

RADAR

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
combining all of this together along with proper rest, you will be suprised what you can achieve!

Awesome link bro, thanks! That will definitely help keep training. The diet looks fucking awful though, sorry man. Don't mean to sound brutal but reading halfway down that list of grains halved my life expectancy lol. I could open a massive can of worms by going into WHY, but I'm sure you're happy with your carb-bomb diet and I'm happy with my Metabolic Type diet, so we'll have to agree to disagree. If you care at all to read a couple of articles, I'll leave you with these two - make of it what you will. The second is by a guy I've actually met, a grandad of four who has never touched a supplement or shake and used to have Chrones. He's not huge but is built like a brick shithouse:

www fourhourworkweek [dot com] /blog/2010/09/19/paleo-diet-solution/

www radicalstrengthcoach [dot com] /healthiest-diet.html

In other news, I'm getting back into the swing of things. I can feel my body swelling, got my first lb back today and the pain from the lactic acid is making me feel at home again :)

UPDATE: started new full-body program. 3x workouts a week.

Day 1
Squat: 5x5
Bench Press: 5x5
Wide Grip Pull Up: 3x10
Weighted Sit Up: 3x20

Day 2
Deadlift: 4x5
Seated Barbell Press: 5x5
Barbell Curls: 3x5
Seated Calf Raise: 3x25

Day 3
Front Squat: 5x5
Close Grip Bench Press: 5x5
Bent Over Row: 5x5
Romanian Deadlift: 5x5

My appetite is through the fucking roof! I can't stop eating. Up another lb this morning on an empty body. My gf came 'round after leg day and got TORN APART. I can FEEL the testosterone flowing, I want to howl. And I haven't even touched any gear yet. Clothes are beginning to shrink. I'm still doing the cycle, but I'm in no hurry to start it as long as I feel this way. ROARRR!

Top Bottom