Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

17yr old HS Football Juicehead...

Throw2Far said:
Hes a fucking punk... He is 240 and always injured... He has 3 yards in his first 3 years at USC... If we every played USC i'd knock him on his ass...
He caught a 52 yd touchdown pass against Washington two years ago, and also had a long touchdown against ASU that year.

He must have good genetics, but the supplements certainly help. That little (or a lot) of help makes a huge difference in sports.

He does look a lot like a guy on here about 7 years ago. Looks exactly the same. I think that guy juiced too. He was a HS kid going into college football as well. Wow, seems like they produce one every seven years. lol

gonelifting said:
He must have good genetics, but the supplements certainly help. That little (or a lot) of help makes a huge difference in sports.

He does look a lot like a guy on here about 7 years ago. Looks exactly the same. I think that guy juiced too. He was a HS kid going into college football as well. Wow, seems like they produce one every seven years. lol

same guy....look at the date on the links to the articles..they're both from 2001.....this guy is about 24 years old now and who knows where.....

Top Bottom