Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

17yr old HS Football Juicehead...

The U.S.A is a funny old place. I'm trying to picture a similar guy getting in to Oxford rowing team: it would never happen!
Sport plays such a big part in your culture, whereas here in the uk its still pretty secondary and hard to access.
That dude will do well no doubt, but how long will he have in later years to enjoy the fortunes of his success in his youth?

your comparing USC football to oxford rowing team, obviously oxford rowing team wont take a huge athletic meathead.....usc breeds athletes for nfl, where salaries will more than double those on an oxford rowing team.....

rowing at oxforf is prestigious i agree, but football at usc is a way of life

What do you know of Rowing my friend? Any sport is a way of life when played to a high standard. I could have used soccer or rugby as an example.
Its not the size of the dude I was refering to, but the sporting culture in your country.

I went to clovis west with him in highschool, and just remember staring at him from across campus. He was so huge for being that age, its incredible. I have absolutely no idea if he was on AAS, but either way, hes a hard worker, i can tell you that much..

LOL @ this thread still going.

He'll be retired one day and we'll still be "Did he juice for that AARP meeting?

He was VERY impressive at the young age. But now at 22 or when he gets mid 20's, he'll be just like any other big guy. He's not overly big and certainly not growing at the rate he once was. Still impressive though.

coolcolj said:
he's 19

big deal, a friend who's 19 is a lean 220 at 5'11" and he plays basketball and is a natural!
I can picture a obese person with those stats,can is ee some pictures.

Public offender

Top Bottom