Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

14 year old boy charged with sharing 13 year old girl's racy phone photo

BIKINIMOM said:
The child naively sent an image to the boy thinking that only HE would have access to it. Sorta like the way many females (and males) on elite have sent compromising photos to other board members thinking that those images would not be shared with others without their knowledge or consent.

That is a violation of privacy and a lesson hard-learned for both parties involved. If only more parents took the time to actually talk to their kids and actually LISTEN when the kids talked back, stuff like this wouldn't happen so often if ever, at all.

It's better to remain somewhat anonymous on the interwebs. Kinda like catching a disease when you find out people have been spreading your pics around to undesirables.

borris said:
This girl I use to go to highschool with sent her boyfriend during college over a dozen explicit pics of her fingering herself, in sexual poses, ect. Anyways her boyfriend and her had a rough breakup and for some reason this dude was infuriated and wanted to hit hard so he sent the pics of her (via e-mail) to everyone at my old high school and all her friends... Everyone and I mean everyone seen them the day they came out, they spread like wild fires and I didn't even go to her college. It was a complete shock to because the girl was a very prude little smarty smarty girl in our school, she actually was the valid victorian.

Anyways her boyfriend ended up getting kicked out of college and sentenced a $10,000 fine

What the fuck for?

What law did he break?

BIKINIMOM said:
The child naively sent an image to the boy thinking that only HE would have access to it. Sorta like the way many females (and males) on elite have sent compromising photos to other board members thinking that those images would not be shared with others without their knowledge or consent.

That is a violation of privacy and a lesson hard-learned for both parties involved. If only more parents took the time to actually talk to their kids and actually LISTEN when the kids talked back, stuff like this wouldn't happen so often if ever, at all.
:rolleyes:

Once its out there, its the person's fault who took it. bottom line.

you can sue the fuck out of him, cry, complain, but no matter what the girl (and anyone who leaks a photo of themselves like that) will always be thinking
"fuck i shouldnt have done that". which is true.

as for people who take pictures of women/men in their nakedness without their knowledge, thats fucked up. but i still sorta like it

RottenWillow said:
She learned early. Dont ever send a nudie to any dude unless you are ok with several hundred of his closest homies seeing it too.

I only have a couple homies, so go ahead and pm them, thanks.

Top Bottom