Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

14 year old boy charged with sharing 13 year old girl's racy phone photo

i dont know about you guys, but im sick of sex being such a big deal

punch someone in the face breaking all their teeth -> suspended sentence, mayyyybe go to jail for a few months, people shrug their shoulders and say you have "a bit of a temper"

kiss/fondle a 17yo girl in a nightclub -> get convicted as a sex offender, get a sentence equal to or greater than the previous guy

its just sex. get. the fuck. over it. youre going to have kids, and therye going to have sex with people you dont much like. thats called....LIFE, you dickhead

this has nothing to do with the fact that im pissed off that they changed teh legal minimum age in this state from 16 to 17. thats a load of crap. that means im going to ahve to wait until im 34 to shage a girl half my age, instead of 32. what a LOAD OF CRAP

GoldenDelicious said:
i dont know about you guys, but im sick of sex being such a big deal

punch someone in the face breaking all their teeth -> suspended sentence, mayyyybe go to jail for a few months, people shrug their shoulders and say you have "a bit of a temper"

kiss/fondle a 17yo girl in a nightclub -> get convicted as a sex offender, get a sentence equal to or greater than the previous guy

its just sex. get. the fuck. over it. youre going to have kids, and therye going to have sex with people you dont much like. thats called....LIFE, you dickhead

this has nothing to do with the fact that im pissed off that they changed teh legal minimum age in this state from 16 to 17. thats a load of crap. that means im going to ahve to wait until im 34 to shage a girl half my age, instead of 32. what a LOAD OF CRAP

I know for a fact that you are kidding.

Sex is a GIFT to be shared between two mutually consenting ADULTS. A 13/14 year old is hardly an ADULT.

Top Bottom