Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What should be their punishment?

My frosh year at UState: Your kid hits (assults, to make it an illegal act) me in front of my hot girlfriend and all of my football buddies. Mortified, I kill myself. Your kid contributed to my death, and thus should pay for it.

Your kid's fault, no? What if, instead, I toiled inside for a year, then killed myself. Still your kid's fault, no? What if that event destroyed me mentally and emotionally for 4 years of college, caused me to flunk out, after which I got drunk and drove over a bridge. Still your kid's fault?

Tell me, at what point is it not your kid's fault? What does "fault" mean here? Murder? Unintentional homicide? Assistance to homicide? Who draws the line that cannot be argued beyond a resonable doubt?

There are multiple sides. What the guy/girl did had moral and legal implications, but we can't make every legal case out to some butterfly effect thing where we're all guilty of causing someone somewhere to die.

This is a simple IIED case, and the courts won't give a damn what his sexual preference was.

:cow:

Fine. :mad: I see your point. Not quite apples to apples but I get it.

Fine. :mad: I see your point. Not quite apples to apples but I get it.

I could be wrong, and they were pushing and tormenting him for years... or he could have already been a depressed suicidal kid. I'm sure more will turn up later, but at this point, it's all conjecture.

I can just see it going any which way on a non-discrete spectum; taking either extreme with limited information seems futile (albeit fun to argue :D)

My frosh year at UState: Your kid hits (assults, to make it an illegal act) me in front of my hot girlfriend and all of my football buddies. Mortified, I kill myself. Your kid contributed to my death, and thus should pay for it.

Your kid's fault, no? What if, instead, I toiled inside for a year, then killed myself. Still your kid's fault, no? What if that event destroyed me mentally and emotionally for 4 years of college, caused me to flunk out, after which I got drunk and drove over a bridge. Still your kid's fault?

Tell me, at what point is it not your kid's fault? What does "fault" mean here? Murder? Unintentional homicide? Assistance to homicide? Who draws the line that cannot be argued beyond a resonable doubt?

There are multiple sides. What the guy/girl did had moral and legal implications, but we can't make every legal case out to some butterfly effect thing where we're all guilty of causing someone somewhere to die.

This is a simple IIED case, and the courts won't give a damn what his sexual preference was.

should we add this to your lexicon of inscrutable acronyms or did you supply an explanation somewhere?

I'm not disconnected, I know EXACTLY how they are. I think its SICK. I had the same thing happen to me, only of course I'm not a closeted homosexual and it wasnt streaming live on the internet. It was HORRIBLE. I never felt comfortable anywhere around anyone for a long time - I cant imagine how it would be to have that many people see something so personal, private and intimate, add on top of that a closeted gay man... I dont feel too sorry for those two kids.

Only a sexual deviant would do that, straight or gay.

wait just a second...

are you telling me there is a cindylou sex tape floating around?!?!?!

the kids that taped it are fucking scum. the kid had some issues, but honestly, he should of sued the fuck out of the guy and girl....

I'd suggest that it is a sex crime... the actions that the deceased did based on it are irrelevant..

If someone said something that wasn't nice about you .. true or not, are they liable for you killing yourself??

I would say that it was disgusting the reason he kicked him out of the room. But they should be punished with community service and probation.

Top Bottom