Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

14 year old boy charged with sharing 13 year old girl's racy phone photo

BIKINIMOM said:
The child naively sent an image to the boy thinking that only HE would have access to it. Sorta like the way many females (and males) on elite have sent compromising photos to other board members thinking that those images would not be shared with others without their knowledge or consent.

That is a violation of privacy and a lesson hard-learned for both parties involved. If only more parents took the time to actually talk to their kids and actually LISTEN when the kids talked back, stuff like this wouldn't happen so often if ever, at all.

I can't agree that that she was that naive, and i do agree that she hoped that wished that he wouldn't show the pic...

And violation of privacy?? can't find that in the constitution. And most state laws are non existent..

She had no expectation of privacy, just like you and everyone on this site, should not expect privacy or your identities, or the conversations that take place on this public forum..

The use of airwaves is a public domain, thus subject to listening by authorities..

Thus, by the child transmitting the image, she has no expectation of privacy..

simple..

These "children" behaving as adults and they can suffer all consequences as adults as well.

I'm not sure why they are portraying these teens as being innocent "dumb" children because they're not, adults just can not cope with the idea that the children they raised are anything but innocent.

She willingly took the photo and from what I gather from the article the boy didn't even take the photo. You're gonna give a 14 year old boy naked boobies and you don't think he's gonna share it with every other guy willing to look?

Come on, kids are just not that stupid.

If anything their parents should have taught them a bit more self-respect not to share any part of their body they don't feel is appropriate via photo, video or otherwise.

SpyWizard said:
Thus, by the child transmitting the image, she has no expectation of privacy..

simple..

Exactly.

She could have just played doctor with him and shown him her boobies in the flesh.

Oh yeah, children play that game.

What was I thinking.

velvett said:
These "children" behaving as adults and they can suffer all consequences as adults as well.

I'm not sure why they are portraying these teens as being innocent "dumb" children because they're not, adults just can not cope with the idea that the children they raised are anything but innocent.

She willingly took the photo and from what I gather from the article the boy didn't even take the photo. You're gonna give a 14 year old boy naked boobies and you don't think he's gonna share it with every other guy willing to look?

Come on, kids are just not that stupid.

If anything their parents should have taught them a bit more self-respect not to share any part of their body they don't feel is appropriate via photo, video or otherwise.

Velvett, I agree, however, you know and I know that most parents don't even teach their children about proper dietary habits or how to get along in the world or be accountable for their actions. Shit, look at some of the straight up BULLSHIT that is posted on a regular basis on elite C&C "because it's only the internet and nobody is affected" :rolleyes: You really think these kids are being taught self-respect or internet safety?

She learned early. Dont ever send a nudie to any dude unless you are ok with several hundred of his closest homies seeing it too.

BIKINIMOM said:
Velvett, I agree, however, you know and I know that most parents don't even teach their children about proper dietary habits or how to get along in the world or be accountable for their actions. Shit, look at some of the straight up BULLSHIT that is posted on a regular basis on elite C&C "because it's only the internet and nobody is affected" :rolleyes: You really think these kids are being taught self-respect or internet safety?

That's it though, if we continue to let people off the hook for their lack of actions when does it stop?

When a 12 year old is 250 lbs and all the other kids are 150lbs lighter - that child knows he/she is different. We had the one "fat kid" in grade school - he knew he fat, his momma's southern cooking got him there, no one let him forget it. The day he got out of his mother's home he lost weight and grew into a slim, successful young man.

As far as the garbage posted on CC - it's all about pushing boundaries (we all know children thrive on doing this).

Top Bottom