Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

1 AD...the real deal!!!

I posted elsewhere on Elite that one side effect I seem to get from 1-AD (whether taken orally or transdermally) is that my eyes seem to be tired. Sort of like they get when I have a mild fever.

1-AD definitely causes a mild thermogenic effect with me. I feel a bit warmer than ususal. Perhaps the "disconnected" feeling is related. Like a mild fever.

I get hungry too. Can't seem to stay on my diet. This, my 2nd 1-AD cycle, was supposed to be a cutting cycle, but I keep blowing it.

Perhaps I should just bag it and eat to grow.

Surfer,

You are taking the oral 1-AD right? Any other effects besides the one's you've described? Mood swings, etc? What kinda diet are you sticking too for the most part, or are you just eating everything in sight?

Been keeping up with the 1-AD stuff on this board lately, and it sounds promising....I'm an older guy (30) getting a late start in the iron game. Not willing to jack with the gear, but if there is a prohormone out there that can give me a much needed test boost, I'd definitely be interested. So, I'll be following your progress (and others that are cycling) for the next couple of weeks.

can't relate

I can't relate to either of your "side effects" . My apetite has not increased nor did I need to increase it to gain the 20+ pounds i've gained. I don't think you can accurately measure the effectiveness of 1-ad when you are eating like a cow and using other supplements during the time you are experimenting. I have no thermogenic effect, and have not lost any weight. The thing I like most though, when I take 3 weeks off the supplement, I lose nothing.
Cheers,
My personal experience, results do vary.

where is Tejas??

Never heard of Tejas. I currently live in Texas, is Tejas in the united states or one of those third world places??

Guinness:

Side effects I've noticed on oral 1-AD: significant gas, mild acne, mild joint sensitivity (pushups and bench seem to stress my wrists more than usual), mild thermogenic, tired and mildly red eyes, mild water retention in lower legs for 1 week AFTER the cycle, vivid dreams.

Side effects I have NOT HAD on 1-AD: mood swings, aggression, libido changes, hairloss.

Positives (which by far outweigh the sides): major lean body mass increase weight gain (up 15lbs, no fat increase without change in diet), major strength increase, enormous pumps in the gym.

Diet: during my first cycle I just ate what whatever, but it was not very much, maybe 2500-3000 calories per day. I didn't even eat that much protein. Perhaps 100 grams per day. On this second cycle, though, I was trying to diet down and I'm finding it difficult to stay on the without a thermogenic/appetite suppressant like Adipokinetix. Could be the 1-AD could be my undisiplined self. Unsure.

Last edited:
I tried 1-AD and my training partner noticed a significant change in my body composition and my weights went up. I am also taking a thermogenic (adipokinetix). I lost 2 inches from the waist and noticed i looked leaner than when taking anything else i have tried. My weight actually went down from 230 to 224 over the 4 weeks i took it. My build is naturally stocky though as I haven't been lifting as long as most of you on here. I know some of the guys at my gym took it and noticed little to nothing and when i asked why they said that not everyone can repond to prohormones the same way. This time around I am using the 1-AD, along with Methoxyfactor HP, and the adipokinetix again to see if that will help lean me out some. Also for like 6 days I am gonna take some taraxtone and gonna be very careful with it just to see what it will do to my waistline. I'd say depending on your goals it would be worth a try. Since I am a "fat guy" in comparison I just want to lean down and retain muscle. I'd say if you were fairly progressed and took the 1-AD without a thermogenic then you would gain some muscle. As with everything you do keep everyone posted.

Rich

Rich,

What you are saying (along with surfer and billyde) is pretty encouraging stuff. I'm probably gonna give 1-ad a shot...at least one cycle and see if it helps me overcome some of my deficiencies. I'm still gaining decently in the gym without the extra help a prohormone might provide, but not to the extent that I really want. I've been going at it pretty well for about a year and 4 months now, and have started making better gains lately (attributed to a change in my workout program and upping my intensity-not volume however-in the gym)...but now I'm looking for that extra edge...something that is going to get my body really cranked up and growing better. My goals are to increase strength and muscle and lose body fat (pretty much what everyone else's goals are on these boards)....I'm not concerned with being huge being that I'm probably genetically handicapped to reach that goal, but I'd like to have decent muscle mass and less than 10% bf....the tanita tells me that I'm ranging from 10.5 to 13.5%, but I"m guessing it's more like 15%...I've never had caliper or water displacement tests done to confirm my suspicions....I"m just going by what the scale says, and what some of the people on this board say their fat levels are and how they look in pictures.

Right now, my only supps are Yohimbe Fuel (twinlab), ZMA, Xenadrine and Optimum Whey Protein. I tried ergopharm's cyclo diol SR, but got a freaky mid-summer cold that put me outta commission for over a week...this was about 2 weeks into the cycle, so I quit taking it thinking the cold might have had something to do with the prohormone.....hopefully it was just a coincidence and I don't experience the same sort of thing when I buy the 1-ad

thanks for the input guys....keep us updated on your progress and I'll do the same when I get around to starting my cycle.

1-Ad is mostly hype.
A steroidal substance that is supposed to build massive muscles but doesn't convert to estrogen!!! ???
Any steroid user knows that only steroids that aromatize to estrogen to a significant degree really put on the size. All steroids which do NOT aromatize at all are not good at building size. They usually help to gain strength and make you harder, but they don't put the size on. Now, how is a prohormone, that is much weaker than steroids supposed to be a size builder when it doesn't even aromatize when non-aromatizing steroids don't build a lot of muscle?

Testoman

I don't give a crap how or why it works, I just know it does. I'm up to 207 lbs now, up from 180 back in may, with no change in diet and no other supplements, and i'm 33 years old who lifted off and on for many many years.

Top Bottom