Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

1 AD...the real deal!!!

i'm not saying all these people are fake BUT...

they have kicked people out of here and other boards for actually promoting their products. And they were not users like most of us here, they were just salesmen.

And always remember the psychological effect pills and stories have on people. I remember hearing outrageous stories about methoxy and ECD. What happened now? Everyone realized it was crap and didn't work. Just looked good on lab rats and charts. So be careful who you listen to.

To JackofSpades....I actually will be buying an island soon in order to better conduct my experiments.This way,if I grow any mutants I can just kill them and noone will be the wiser.I will call it the Island of DR Bodyfx as you said.If you wish you can be my first "lab rat" on the island.You can stay in a hut.Or maybe I'll produce SURVIVOR 3 and kick people off the island for not growing!!
Actually what most people don't realize is that 1-AD stands for "one additional digit" as it can make you grow an extra finger on each hand!!!Scary.....

1-AD makes you eat 10.000 calories a day???

This thread is infiltrated with 1-AD salespeople. Very sad.

Testoman

I think it's just a matter of people being different. I know people who take creatine and it works for them and i know people who take it and see no results. The 1-AD seemed to work for me so all I can say is to try it and see what it does for you.

Rich

heh, 10k in calories a day... how hard is it to work out on the toilet anywayz?

Rich

I know there are all those claims that 1-AD doesnt aromatize but has anybody had any estrogenic side effects??? Maybe Im just paranoid but I swear to god that my nipple hurts, or it could just be because my chest is still hella sore from my chest day yesterday, I dunno.:(

In 2nd cycle now. No gyno issues whatsoever.

Did have some slight water retention (swollen ankles/feet) for one week after the first cycle. That might have been some form of hormone imbalance (normal estrogen without normal test).

Why do some people actually seem angry that 1-AD seems to be working well for some people?If it didn't work for you than don't use it again!For those that it has worked for...good for you...enjoy and gain!

Has anyone had problems with their hairline? That is my biggest fear about taking 1-AD because DHT is the worst thing for your hairline. Just curious?

Top Bottom