Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

1 AD...the real deal!!!

i just bought a bottle and was taking 3 at 3 times a day. i had decent gains on it. i went and bought another bottle yesterday to stay on it a little longer. was everyone else taking the max dosage or not?
later,
stang5.0

Billyde,

Did you change anything else, other than adding 1-ad to your supps? I mean, did you change anything about your workouts....I'm a psych major, so I'm a firm believer (and therefore skeptical) in placebo effects. That's a pretty big gain in weight to be attributed to a placebo, but for arguments sake, if you started working harder after starting your 1-ad cycle, it could be that those changes in workout intensity are playing a big part in your changes. Not saying this is the case, just playing devil's advocate here.

What needs to happen, and I believe this is true with any supplementation/training change is that people need to document things. Document when you start cycling supps, document your workouts and if you are really good, document your diet (i'm bad about that). That's really the only way you are going to prove to yourself that whatever change you made was responsible for changes in your body.

If and when I do start my 1-ad cycle, I"m going to try and hold everything else constant (supps, diet, workout system) and see if the addition of 1-ad correlates with significant changes in my body.

Just some thoughts on the subject....of course, as with anything in the world, you have to allow for individual differences. Likely, younger guys (sub 25) are not going to experience anything from this stuff, because their bodies are already raging with test. But for older guys like billyde and I, if this stuff really does jacked up our tapered off test production without aromatizing, then maybe it's worth while to look into.

Hey Guinness.In reply to your post.I am very skeptical by nature and am also a student of psychology.I believe very strongly in the placebo effect as well.If you notice,I'm the one who started this topic.I have been a professional trainer for over 11 years now.I have trained teens,seniors,and serious athletes and bodybuilders.I will test out supplements with my clients every now and then if I think they may be of use.Of course as their trainer I am able to control almost all of the variables so that I can see if it is the SUPPLEMENT that is making the difference.Like I said originally,my client,who is 36 and has been training with me for about 5 years now,gained 12 lean pounds from two bottles of 1-AD..3 pills per day.Is this conclusive evidence?Of course not...but it does speak to the possibility that we have a useful "supplement" here.

Great reply bodyfx....that's the kind of pseudo-scientific annecdotal evidence I'm looking for. I'm very encouraged after reading what you said. I know a bunch of pro-gear nay-sayers will probably jump into this thread at some point with their pro-hormone bashing statements but so be it. The truth of the matter is, I'm looking for any LEGAL advantage I can get to overcome my late start. So if folks like you can provide evidence, although I'm sure not up to scientific standards of review, then to me it's worth a shot at least once, maybe twice.

Keep up the good posts, and let us know if any of your other clients make these types of progressions.

Guiness.I don't really care what any steroid or non-steroid user says about 1-AD.Its true...scientific mumbo jumbo is great,but it is real world evidence that tells the story.I hate to see people waste money on hyped up bullshit supps that promise the world and deliver nothing.I will not recommend anything to anyone without studying it thoroughly and then testing it on myself and/or my willing clients.If it works,I will tell all about it.If it sucks,I will tell all about it.Currently,I'm excited about 1-AD.Good luck with it!

Bodyfx...Point well taken, but you have to agree with folks who are skeptical about what essentially are anonymous posts on discussion boards such as this...I mean, there is nothing preventing someone like Patrick Arnold coming on and masquerading as a customer and hyping his product to the nines...Obviously, I'm not accusing Mr. Arnold of doing this, but these types of actions are not out of the realm of possibility. That being said, I typically like to look for general trends among alleged users of the product and their comments for affirmation of similar results. Being a psych major, you know that no scientific study is considered valid until it's results have been duplicated and it's reliability established.

Again, I'm not refuting your claims, merely playing devil's advocate. I'm actually very encouraged by what you have said, and will likely try the product for myself here very soon.

Absolutely true Guiness.I guess a supplement company could put people on here to hype their products.Well,like I said...just a tiny bit of antecdotal evidence that hopefully holds some truth.Just trying to help.I appreciate that is what you are trying to do as well.

Subjects wanted

Bodyfx says...

'I will test out supplements with my clients every now and then'

I love it.

You should write a book... 'The island of Dr. Bodyfx'

Any of them growing snouts or tails? lol :)

I'm on my third cycle of 1-AD and I think it's a great supplement. I'm doing 1 pill @ 3 times daily. I throw in an additional pill on workout days. My experience has been that the effects don't seem to kick in until around 10-14 days. That may be why some people try it and say it didn't do crap. Problem was that 1 bottle at that dose only lasts about 3 weeks. So as the effects kick in, the pills run out. I got smart this time and got two bottles. I'll see if the effect will continue through a 6 week cycle. I'm also stacking it with tribex.

Top Bottom