Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Last Friday before the XMAS... Whatcha got goin on?

Did almost all my Xmas shopping today. till gotaa buy for mom. Bought the gf some sexy lingerie while we were out and she modeled it for me when we got home. Booiiing!! Damn that was fun. Now I'm having a cocktail while the gf when out to feed her cats and pick up some new dart tips, and food for tonight. Gotta work the next 3 days open to close then it's off for 8 days while I head back to MN to see the fam.

Wyoming... Like I used to date a girl from there, I think she was from Gilette, or something like that. Anyway, wow form CU now in Wyoming, dude u got like scenic fucking rustic cowboy vibes or whatever. Anyway, sorry bro. To tell U the truth I'm not a big Christmas guy, like I dunno, I guess the buildup and constant question If I'm ready yet for Christmas, like something monumental is gonna happen. I know its just small talk, but since I suck at small talk, I guess it just irks me. Sorry bro. I think if U are young its worth it, so U can enjoy Christmas later... only temporary anywayz.

Yeah, I'm not a big Christmas guy either. My entire family lives in Wisconsin (where I grew up), and I live in Denver. I knew that I wouldn't be spending Christmas with them anyway... so it's no big deal. We'll do the Christmas thing next time I go back to Wisconsin to see them.

See... now, I get the best of both worlds. Living in Denver, and working up in Wyoming. I get the big city life at times, and I also get the "wide open, rustic, outdoorsy, cowboy" kinda life. I'm no cowboy, thats for sure... but I'll admit there is something alluring about being up in Wyoming and getting away from all the craziness of the big city. I mean, it still blows my mind to be driving out to a rig site and see wild horses and shit running around. Don't get me wrong, I love the city life too. I guess the easiest way to put it would be that when I'm up in Wyoming for a while, I always look forward to going back home to Denver... and when I've been in Denver for a while, I always look forward to coming back up to Wyoming... Like I said, best of both worlds.

That said, all this working is cutting into my damn snowboarding season. Then again, I'm just thankful to still be working in this economy.

:beer:

im snowed in. for now
29f8mjl.jpg

Welcome to Wisconsin, get used to it. :lmao:

:beer:

Finished up school for the quarter!!!! The next few days I have to really bust my ass at work because i took a break from it to study for finals. Then i'll be spending the holidays balling it up in FLOSS Angeles :D

did girly-girl workout this am with my girly-girl training partner. . .left me wheezing and gasping in a sweaty fetal position. . .literally. . .our last set, she did 20 pushups on one of those big rubber balls, i tried to do 25 and just basically collapsed on number 22. . .fucking broad is tough as nails.

now, i'm working.

later. . .the usual. . .jim beam, guitar, defile my beautiful wife. . .

U are a lucky dude.
Okay U got me curious... now bout Navy Seals workout friend.
I know pics are way out of the question, so what are her stats?
Serious question here... what did the total workout include that left U winded?
Dude, like I'm totally gaga for chics who have Evander Holyfield regiments.

Top Bottom