Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

AP IMPACT: US drug war has met none of its goals

LoL.. I trying to be nice these days, but you have to drag me in! Of course I do!

I was in 1989-1993, We fought in the Gulf War, Bosnia,and the drug cartel, but we really
never had any real injuries or casualties,so we didn't need them that much.However,I'm
sure they saved plenty of lives in other wars. They deserve some gratitude..

O' by-the-way, don't think I forgot about your little joke about the core, airborne right!
101st or 82nd? It don't matter you guys never wanted to dance with the marines anyway. LoL..

Since your bringing up history,here's a little fact about NAM when the NVA got cordance the marines were in the area they humped 15 miles out of their way to avoid them. airborne wasn't real useful in NAM.

I didn't realize you were an old man like myself. I served in 18th Airborne Corps during Desert Shield/Storm....the first ground troops on the scene. Just sayin', Airborne can be anywhere in the world within 18 hours. :)

As far as Vietnam, the airborne went air mobile and had a major impact on how war is conducted from the air to this day. :)

Also, it must have been embarrassing for the Marines to beg the Army for fuel,parts and ammo during Iraqi Freedom. :)

I should add, I thought Air Assault school was tougher than Airborne school because it's more technical.

did I ever actually get you to admit an army medic was useful?

I was good friends with my unit's medics....and it wasn't just because they had AC and an IV drip that cures a hangover like nobody's business. You need a decent asvab score unlike combat arms....13B had the second worst asvab score in the Army...just above 11B...

Yeah, seen AN a million times can't get enough of that movie! However, they don't mention many choppers got shot down 3 or 4 thousand.
And they they don't mention the marines have the highest body counts in every war and wasn't us that were dead.
Remember TET the marines eliminated the VC forever. I'm a little skeptical about you guys landing first in Irag.. just sayin
I don't know nothing about the today's marines all i know is when I was in we kicked ass and took names.

Yeah, getting old, I'll be 39 in July...Time sure does go by fast that's no longer a cliche..

Later on... going to get the led out..

I was good friends with my unit's medics....and it wasn't just because they had AC and an IV drip that cures a hangover like nobody's business. You need a decent asvab score unlike combat arms....13B had the second worst asvab score in the Army...just above 11B...

I was busting stones ...but thanks for noticing my high asvab (96th percentile but who's bragging) :)

U.S.A.F. = highest ASVAB requirements

AF Avionics (my AFSC) = highest ASVAB requirements within the U.S.A.F.

Top Bottom