Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

For all your reading pleasure...(The STA thread)

linux said:
I guess i figured your the only guys who could really appreciate how f'ed up this guy was..and not o mention its funny as fuck......and i heard the chat boards are full of chicks and male aerobics teachers...didnt think they get it..... :)

i must admit....there is some funny shit in there

drrman said:
LMFAO.......those are fucking hillarious.....does he really try to portray himself as serious or is he just a joker......it seems as if he actually believes some of that shit in his head.....WOW

haven't read them all yet...def will

He 100% believes everything he says.....I cant begin to explain how full of himself he was.....This merely scratches the surface...anyone on here like that???

drrman said:
LMFAO.......those are fucking hillarious.....does he really try to portray himself as serious or is he just a joker......it seems as if he actually believes some of that shit in his head.....WOW

haven't read them all yet...def will

Bro, he firmly believes everything he says! This guy is completely fucked up. He used to tell everyone he was screwing a playboy bunny, but he looks like king kong bundy, but 100lbs fatter!

linux said:
He 100% believes everything he says.....I cant begin to explain how full of himself he was.....This merely scratches the surface...anyone on here like that???

no one that bad no.......i wish he'd join up here........i want to see this video

Top Bottom