Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

For all your reading pleasure...(The STA thread)

littleb said:
Was not gonna post on this, but that was the funniest shit i have ever seen, that poor girl who was sitting on the bench............................................................................................ you can see her in the mirror just looking at him...... i spit my coffee out watching vid.. i expected somthing funny, thats classic after reading his posts :p

Oh he has alot more videos...If bolex gets back up ill link em in this thread..he was alway so proud of himself so he videod about all his lifts...There is one of him dropping 700 off his back while squating cause he said he was to tired to rack it.....a must see...

Ok i found it
http://www.powerliftinguk.com/showthread.php?t=2940

I run into the worst and best on-screen internet people every day. The lack of face-to-face consequences is at fault.

The guy you outed appears to presenting the worst side of himself.

I just put people like that on Ignore. Nothing will change them.
I try to spead my time with better people and there are a lot here.

LOL! He posts on another forum I go to as Mr Serious Powerlifter, now I'm going to have to ask him if he's killed any men with his bare hands lately, and if he can get me an invite to the Playboy Mansion.

Love the Family Guy 24" neck.

Is he wearing the correct shoes. His ankles are rolling around everywhere. This video has been posted and mocked on other sites. This guys got a bad attitude. To brag about hitting someone and thinking that this behaviour is exceptable is moronic.

linux said:
Oh he has alot more videos...If bolex gets back up ill link em in this thread..he was alway so proud of himself so he videod about all his lifts...There is one of him dropping 700 off his back while squating cause he said he was to tired to rack it.....a must see...

Ok i found it
http://www.powerliftinguk.com/showthread.php?t=2940

FUCK....he just bent the fuck out of that bar?????? my god this guy is a toolbag

Tweakle said:
LOL! He posts on another forum I go to as Mr Serious Powerlifter, now I'm going to have to ask him if he's killed any men with his bare hands lately, and if he can get me an invite to the Playboy Mansion.

Love the Family Guy 24" neck.

Oh what board...please tell us.....

linux said:
Oh thank you so much.....Ill post a link to this thread over there...man he will be over here so fast threateing us..it will be such good fun....

Oh bro!!! This day just got so much better its not even funny!

Top Bottom