Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

AP IMPACT: US drug war has met none of its goals

So much for our tax dollars being spent!When are those nutsacks in washington going to wise up!

BTW there is this great "reality" show on Spike called DEA. Follows DEA agents/undercovers busting drug dealers.

Always up the line, up the line. Undercover goes in, busts low guy, then up and up and up. I mean that's pretty obvious stuff but it explains how they get in and whatnot (seems so easy).

Good stuff right there. Actually if I was a criminal I would have learned a lot about their techniques by watching that show.

meh i seen no easy solution.
if you legalize it's not like the cartels are gonna dissappear.
they'll still be calling the shots only legal shots now.
and i just don't see how yayo could ever be legal or meth.

BTW there is this great "reality" show on Spike called DEA. Follows DEA agents/undercovers busting drug dealers.

Always up the line, up the line. Undercover goes in, busts low guy, then up and up and up. I mean that's pretty obvious stuff but it explains how they get in and whatnot (seems so easy).

Good stuff right there. Actually if I was a criminal I would have learned a lot about their techniques by watching that show.
Ive watched it a few times... whats funny is they blur the rats face but show there house/location and dont change there voices. I'm sure theres guys that watch from there area who know who they are. I wounder if any hits have gone up on these guys!

they should impose fines then, and not jail sentences
LOL @ that ever working.

Everyone has a boss, and with the drug trade that boss has fatter pockets than you could ever imagine. Your corner boy will pay the fine, but you gotta sling for him for free for xyz months. It'd be better than jail, but it'd be indentured servitude.

I have to take the goverment side on this one....Just think how shitty this country would be if they at least didnt try to slow down the drug trade.
LOL @ that train of thought. Sure they get some huge busts, but it never makes a dent in the grand scheme of things. Junkies will always find another source, cause drugs are never going away. You can either embrace and tax them, or look the other way and hope you can bust them. Only problem is one of those will never work.

Top Bottom