Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

AP IMPACT: US drug war has met none of its goals

U.S.A.F. = highest ASVAB requirements

AF Avionics (my AFSC) = highest ASVAB requirements within the U.S.A.F.

I could've had any MOS in any branch EXCEPT those barred to my gender....jus sayin

nice LSAT Java

and I'm ignoring anyone that bitches about any other branch or feels any one branch is more valuable than another unless its normal jokes/ball busting
for instance...any navy I meet is automatically a squid, marines are on navy ships because sheep would be too obvious etc etc...

but seabees are just cool

I could've had any MOS in any branch EXCEPT those barred to my gender....jus sayin

nice LSAT Java

and I'm ignoring anyone that bitches about any other branch or feels any one branch is more valuable than another unless its normal jokes/ball busting
for instance...any navy I meet is automatically a squid, marines are on navy ships because sheep would be too obvious etc etc...

but seabees are just cool

I dislike marines because they're marines...:)

Actually, I have a number of friends that are marines and I would settle down in a fighting position and defend anyone that has served...My Rep is on the House Armed Services committee and she knows me because I'm a letter writer and proponent for veteran's issues.... but when I was at reception for BCT I was "shouldered" by a cadre marine coming out of the chow hall and I was Prussian enough to let it go as opposed to kicking his ass...

I dislike marines because they're marines...:)

Actually, I have a number of friends that are marines and I would settle down in a fighting position and defend anyone that has served...My Rep is on the House Armed Services committee and she knows me because I'm a letter writer and proponent for veteran's issues.... but when I was at reception for BCT I was "shouldered" by a cadre marine coming out of the chow hall and I was Prussian enough to let it go as opposed to kicking his ass...

Please!!!!!

Top Bottom