Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

For all your reading pleasure...(The STA thread)

linux

Banned
Im a member of Bolex, so id like to share a thread i posted over there...It was pulled down since the MODs dont like us Flaming other members. But since this is Elite Fitness i dont think is should be a problem. Here are posts from an actual member of bolex (now banned) He went by Strongerthanall or STA. Have you ever witnessed such a guy so full of himself? Judge for yourself
Im Back

StrongerThanAll said:
Gawd AOL sux the biggest cock!I had a virus that seemed to last forever on this shit box.I just started BJJ classes and no one could get me to tap HAHA.And they tried everything ankle locks,arm bars,chokes, one guy even got underhooks on my legs with a rear neaked choke and I powered out spinning to my feet.I learned a new sub and had a guy in it,I just didnt know where I needed to have his arm or Id have tapped out a seasoned fighter in my 1st day.Oh this is after a hard shoulder n arm workout BTW!In a hour and a half I learned the kimura,ankle locks,and how to defend a mess of moves that my size and strength make very very difficult to hit on me.They tried to triangle choke me but my delts are so big the move wont work.BFP you gotta try this shit its so much fun.I went on vacation to Orlando for 8 days and drank it!I had 2 whisky sours,2 red deaths,1 4 horsemen,3 double liqiud cocaines,and 3 double 151s!It wasnt till the last drink that i even felt the shit.I mocked the bar tender saying "Its all FAKE alcohol" LOL,pour me a real drink.People were like WTF!I puked in the cab on the way home and screamed IM Irish the rest of the night walking from citywalk.BTW I never drink,and I felt fine in the morning.I saw gatorland BIGMUTHAFUCKERS,awesome time,gambled in NC a lil bit and enjoyed 75 degree weather.I am planning on a strength feat vid with ironmind blue nail bend in it,baseball bat snapping,handcuff breaking,soda can bursting and frying pan crushing up on PLvideo.com,sound like something youd like to see?
Its glad to be back boys Happy Fucking Hoilidays!

Im 21
StrongerThanAll said:
I felt like I was getting small with all the PLing training ME and less rep work so I measured my arms.

A ice cold 21 inches and the only curls I do are hammers,sometimes.

ATestament to heavy boards,lockouts and heavy rows.

Curls are for girls!

The neck is still 24 :) a smooth 1/2 bigger than my head LOL!

Fractured Skull
StrongerThanAll said:
I think I may have fractured a guys skull.Is there a doctor in the house?He was bleeding from the ear and thats one of the signs along with severe trauma.BTW he hit me 1st so its all self defense I wasnt picking on someone he just bit off more than he could chew.

Fast Hands
StrongerThanAll said:
I used to box and always had very fast hands but I havent thrown a punch on a guy in years...Well...
I bounce as a 2nd job and it was one of those nights people wanna be friendly but get grabby.I hate when guys try to pal around even thought I know them.Well this one guy I know from the gym was trying to PLAY like he wanted to figth me and I was getting tired of it quick.So I threw a right cross milimeters from his chin.HE NEVER EVEN SAW IT!His entire table gasped and went slack jawed as they realized what happened.lmao hahahaha keep playing motherufucker and im 295lbs!The shit you dont know will hurt ya!

StrongerThanAll said:
You dont know hee hee hee...Well I bench 550,incline 530,overhead 450 and box squat 825 with a belt n wraps,the box was 16 inches thought.Im quick,I have always been quick never fast in the 40 but fast off the line.I took the snap one time shooting the gap next to the center.Good timing as it was a once in a lifetime play for me.My best standing box jump is 32 inches on video btw.And im American all the way. Theres a bunch of videos on here of me that you can check out.But the cool thing is im FAR from my prime as I just started training for powerlifting in a real powerlifting gym chains,bands,hardcore people!Speed kills!

StrongerThanAll said:
When I boxed I used to fight southpaw my hands were that fast to be effective using the opposite style,im a righty not a natty lefty.I have power in both hands and they r very quick.Im not braggin im just telling you like it is mega.It did shock me honestly that I was that FAST! I figured Id be slower but I have been recently getting A.R.T. sessions done and it has broken up a lot of scar tissue that keeps me muscle bound literally!My biomecanhics can return to normal and the speed I had returns with it as well as the strength!Plus I train for speed all the time in the gym with bands n chains, so theres your answer!Believe it or not....

WTF im like a hot chic
StrongerThanAll said:
Ok tonight I was being mauled by this chic,shes grabbing my hand and puts it on her ass :wazzup: twice...Asking all kinds of questions about this and that, i didnt even remember her name LMAO,she was a lil upset at that (so what)...Then another chic gets on my other side :rolleyes: Okkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk WTF is going on here?She says isnt he so handsome WTF...Its like im some piece of meat LOL,now i get how chics feel with guys hitting on them.I turned the chic down just to fuck with her :) ,just cuz I can!But I have to give the 1 chic credit she was aggressive slidein her hand down my chest and torso and grabbing me all over.Oh and thygs would like this she is from London maybe that explians it?Guys I dont know what it is,some chics just dig me :) .This chic was ready to fuck me and I just stalled her ass HAHA,hows it fucking feel woman HA!Thata'll teach you to want a guy and have him not put out!Wait wtf did i just do?LOL I guess I am pickier than I thought!Nope I loved the power of just toying with her and her desire :devil: !The POWER feels SO GOOD guys use it sometime!
STA

Talking to a chic in Playboy
StrongerThanAll said:
YES I Am...I dont know how i do this shit guys but im working on a chic that was in playboy last yr,the college girls of the ACC one,shes on the far right of the 3 from va tech if you wanna see her...Shes hot as the devils ballsack lemme say that and i am pretty sure I will have pix soon of her since she wants to trade pix on AIM...All we talk about is sex and lifting,man I think its the fact that I am fearless and I have a attitude that Im the DEAL that does it.We ate dinner toghter where we work,she tends bar,and she showed me naked pix of herself and some gfs and we talked about training and all kinds of fun stuff.Oh and she gives a good massage to boot!I will keep you guys informed,Im STA,dont act like you dont know bitches...

This shit is surreal boys thats for sure...

StrongerThanAll said:
Im plenty cut jack, and try 8 sets of 2 speed squats with 45 seconds rest in between them with 600-700lbs completely raw for cardio sometime...

StrongerThanAll said:
I said I was cut enuff lol,not ready to step on stage lol...

If I fuck this chic I will have her scream, Hes STA,dont act like yall dont know bitches and get it on video!!!

A truimph for all mankind...

For guys who cant get chicks
StrongerThanAll said:
Guys its not that big of a deal...They arent shit bro...They are a painted face and sprayed hair...They dont deserve what you have to offer!And all the bells and whisltes they dress themselves up with just fall away when you speak to them for 4 seconds!After you blow your load they are pretty much useless so treat them as a 5-10 min procudrue they are.Shit treat em like shit,you heard me I had chics on me left and right tonight and I didnt even want em there.They are as important as what comes out of your ass when you shit!Dont give them any attention then you would a crap.They are filled with more bad then good and in the end if you have expirence you will know what I mean!Beat your dick like he owes you money b4 you give into a female,you will feel better about yourself in the future!
STA

There is a GAWD
StrongerThanAll said:
And gawd loves some STA...I dont even know how to tell you all how hot this girl is...I will try,she plays 2 on 2 beach V ball,is competeing in a figure contest in 3 months,and she is said to fuck like a earthquake on steroids...ANYWAY,its on...Guys aim high you never know what you can hit till you take a shot...
A VERY HAPPY STA...

I could tell u all so much but I dont wanna jinx it...SO HOT and she works out twice a day...Im STA,dont act like you dont know bitches!
STA

StrongerThanAll said:
A pic just a pic I wanna gets videos and a lighting crew with a multiple sets of camera angles when im with this chic!At the moment shes out joggin and im waiting with a raging hard on for her to get back lol...She is so hot i had a hard time thinking of a chic to compare her too!!!
StrongerThanAll said:
A good woman is a lot like a iron PR they come on their time not yours.As much as I have wanted to force PRs in my life they have never happened on my time but in due time.She told me tonight she DEF wants to see me but she is going on vacation for week tomorrow which I already knew.All good things come to those who wait!And I think slower is better in the long run,let things build up and come to a head and finally explode.I meet tons of chics and I dont give a damn about 99.9% of them so its ez for me to play things cool,another chic will be there in 2mins...But this chic has found a way to keep me waiting,like a stone...This may be the start of something very,very good.Wish me luck you guys,im gonna need it!

(PR=PERSONAL RECORD)

Those Looks
StrongerThanAll said:
You know what I mean those looks a chic gives that say hey lets party big boy,or subtle comments...I hate em I have gf that I love n care about very much and this kinda shit happens in her presence sometimes.A chic even asked me to "TRAIN HER" with my gf right next to me.Sorry but I dont think any chic wants to bench press 545...I dont know but its kinda like a uneeded bullshit ya know,just makes my mind work and when I was single no chic gave a good god damn about me.Which leads me to Y is it when you have a gf your all of a sudden moved up a notch?I tend to attract more aggessive woman anyways prolly cuz I wont bother to cast my line unless I know the fish are biting.I dont know, but I will tell you I have read more in a few seconds of eye contact then a weeks worth of conversation...

Sweet Story
StrongerThanAll said:
Y'all just dont know but you will!Ok im sitting at my house and my xgf calls asking me to bring her a drink.I agree Y not shes still my friend,so I grab my tank top and head out.My massive bod dont like being hot,so I go to a place called Sheetz now if any of you have been there they have awesome food!Double meat chicken subs people!!!Anyway I get all my shit and pay and go to pick up my food well theres 2 chics and a guy in the way.So I say excuse me,to the chic in the pink tube top with tight black pants on.My food was ready which never happens that fast so im about to jet and she says, How much do you bench?550 I reply,and she says OMG and her bf says gawd I believe it.Then she asks if im a BODYBUILDER yeah those hour long cardio sessions are paying off, and I explain that im a powerlifter!Now the boyfriend is just standing there helpless n in awe as well,so she keeps going and asks "CAN I FEEL YOUR MUSCLES".Ahhhh yeah I reply which ones...And as shes trying to decide where to feel me up her bf doesnt seem to care hes like fuck it go for it!I flex my right pec and she goes for my right delt and says omg its so hard.Well if I was flexing imgaine it then people lol,but anyway her friend who is a blond over 6ft ez is now in on it commenting on how big I am how did I get so muscular.She doesnt just squeeze she gives me a lil rubbing right in front of her man DAMN!At this point a older lady asks if i will walk to her car and show her husband how big I am WTF!But as a good dude i do it and walk her out.Now im off to see my xgf who has more recent pix of the girl she now wants to have a 3 way with,WHATEVER...I tell her and shes not super stunned she knows how people react to me but still she couldnt believe how bold that chic was.So I drop off her drink and go home where I have a message about how BLAH,BLAH,BLAH, wanted me to stay BLAH,BLAH,BLAH, call her.YEAH right,I take it as a good omen and just another reason to crank up my training next week!Cuz if you thought STA was a bad mofo last week you gotta see him next week!Just getting better and better...

My first two days bouncing at the club
StrongerThanAll said:
OK DEAR LORD is all I can say theres so much to tell you all I dont know where to begin...1st for lindman and his hag the chic that bartends was in PLAYBOYs college edition girls of the ACC Erin.You can look it up if you think im BSing ya or you could look me up in PLUSA last year but I must be lying lol fucking wanna be HAHA.Now on to the shiznit 1st night was slow but here are the highlights they couldnt find a shirt to fit me so I get to wear my own shit till they get XXXL-XXXXLs in. I am workin the door when the HOTTEST chic I have ever seen comes in, so hot i dont even look twice shes off the charts wtf cmon now shes outta my league RIGHT?So im talking to the guys shes with and we r both from NY and were talking about where to find real italian food down here and shit and she turns to me and says omg your huge!Well ty missy,where do u train,and this and that damn I must be gross,nasty n fat like you say lindeman LMAO you got nuttin u lil geek!Anyway they leave pretty quick and she looks at me and says in the hottest voice "Your a big scary guy" Then she grabs my delt and feels me down to my 21 inch arms!!!Right in front of her boy...When she shook my hand her grip was badass, I like that.
Then SHE comes in not as hot as ol girl but everything I like in a chic tiny,huge rack super cute and just a lil nasty,dirty,freak in her.I went upstairs to fuck around to scope her out WOW...So my boy comes in an he already fucked her friend so I say put in a good word...Well he didnt but I got a surprise anyway,they are leaveing she just walks up to me without saying a word and wraps her hands around my delts,then slides to my arms then she feels up my right pec which is cool cuz i flexed em 1 at a time,as i flexed the left she then went to feel it, what a smart girl!Most chics just grab,anyway I ask her name and shes speechless just staring into my chest I ask again and she replys!We BS for a bit and she is lined up to be f'ed till she cant stand...Theres more but those were the highlights,Id tell all but im not writing a book.
Day 2.I will just go with some of the coolest compliments I got in no order.
That dude has to be the strongest guy in Va, from 2 different people.
Your the biggest guy I have ever seen.
Your a Fing monster.-This was from a guy walking by on the street.
Please dont hurt me bro.
Your one intimadating mofo.
Thats one scary dude.
I bet you could kill me with 1 punch.

Those are the highlights but it was a pakced friday and there were too many to remember.Onto the chics 1 had a shit with birds on it and it read SWALLOWS,yeah i messed with her a bit.I got kissed n hugged by this sweet hot ass spanish chic wtf people Y did I not go out all those years?This nasty,dirty blonde comes out and says I sprained my ankle can you help me LMAO SO I start rubbing it and guys shes one of my kind!I wanted to slam her so hard I left her handdicapped.The guy she was with then came out but she will b back.I have almost forgotten the sisters I talked to last week already LOL theres just too many gilrs,this place is directly across from Virginia tech but I have renamed it Vagina Tech haha.PLus its not even in school yet just another 20,000 bitches!Anyway I also just overhead pressed 450lbs. a PR the vid will be up soon...
STA

How can I B less Intimidating

StrongerThanAll said:
WTF am I to do,I smile like im on percacet.Laugh make jokes and play around with everyone I meet.But I was told a guy that didnt even meet me but heard of me,Fame anit it a bitch LOL.He says Im too intimadateding to work at his health food store that id scare the customers.WTF I have 3 awards on my wall for sales!I know my shit and get asked about all kinds of lifting related things all the time.This Pisses me off,Oh and i made a comment to this chic abou the weather in the gym since the AC was broken and I swear I heard her asshole puckher.I asked my x gf an all she could come up with is let your hair grow out some...Its cool at 2AM in a city but im a lil tired of people being afraid of me!!!Its really not my problem and b4 I wouldnt have given 2 shits but im a tired of seeing fear in peoples eyes!I guess its kinda how dolts are with pit bulls,they just never know what you may do...

My wild ass night

StrongerThanAll said:
My Xgf tells me about a wet dream she had about me that she came in,had a legit orgasam in her sleep...
Ok lemme give u a lil back story of the day my Xgf tries to blow me around 6 and Im like whatever...I didnt really think she was into it but at 7 she came back around to prove me wrong,so wrong!!!Ok I was on the couch and she went to town on my donger...Then after a while she says stand up and all I did was slide longer n longer strokes into her.She ends up blowing me off my feet back onto the couch and thats not ez to get me off my feet.SO I fall back and I grind so hard into her mouth she feels like I dont know what.I blow my wad and it goes everywhere...After I recover I ate her pussy and made her cum so hard she couldnt move for 20+ mins,maybe shes lazy lol...
So I wanna go out and I get her to come Y not???So we go to a place and 2.5 seconds in i almost kill some dude that wont get outta my way,he is drunk as a skunk BTW.So much so he is spilling beer outta his mouth as he walks around we leave and head to another place.We get there and its cool I had 3 drinks she had 2 we were about to go and the bartender tells his friend I like the NYY and Notre Dame well he likes em to so he buys me a drink.WOW so I go to thank him and ASHLEY intros herself to me...Yes people She is part Cheroke indian and FINNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNEEEEEEEE...So hot omg she says feel my muscle...OK and im feeling her arms then shes feeling me and its good times!So I BS for a lil bit n she intros me to her SISTER Anna what a name...Just as hot but a blonde,long story short AHSLEY asks me to train her but ashley doesnt belong to a gym LMAO......Ok I come back and take my seat at the bar and they r both eyeing me up and I wave em over and they flock to me!Ashley is feeling my chest as she shows off Anna's abs omg anna was in some shape people!But we exchanged #'s and she was all happy tellnig people he is gonna train me,yeah im gonna train ya...We talked for a good while and then I was offered a job by one of the manangers there to bounce!WOW huh so I go to leave and her sister anna says i live 3 hrs away but can you train me too i will pay for your gas money???GEE LEMME think???YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS and all in front of my Xgf,she actually high fived me later that night,oh and licked Ashley's bicpes in a 3 way hug earlier...Yeah Im da man and im fixing to knock sisters out the box so what what rock???I swear on all my strength I will post pix of these chics on here if I can snag a few...THEY R SO HOT IT HURTS!!!

Oh I forgot to add that my gf reached into my shorts and stroked my cock while I was 2 seats away from a dude i was talking too I was on a coner seat at the bar but thats not EZ to keep a convo while your getting a hand job in a busy bar...Im going back tommorow to pick up my new part time job and see my girls...

The break up sex

StrongerThanAll said:
DAMN, ok now I can get to the nitty gritty.We went out on out last date and it was great.Outback,the waitresses were gushing all over me saying how nice I am and what a lovely guy :devil: .That wasnt who i used to be :nonono2: .Anyway just touching downtown she begged me to stop saying no im gonna cum...So I went down on her and it was almost instant Orgasam.She kept screaming into the pillow and I wanted to hear it :) .So she said omg I CANT cum again after that, :nonono2: you said I couldnt do it.BAM in less then 5 mins I had her crying orgasaming again!The next thing she said was ya know we can be friends with benifits :wazzup: ...That was the 1st ten minutes but the stuff she said the rest of the time actually made me stop mid stroke and look at her asking DO you really mean that :eek2: ....SO dont feel sorry for STA,I never do,everything will turn out alright.Its funny my whole plan was to prove nomys point and it didnt take long...

My day at the Mall

StrongerThanAll said:
Ok I was out on this beautiful 72 degree day I went out looking for a 2nd job yes a 2nd cuz 2 shitty jobs make 1 decent one lol.I had some luck so i decided to eat I go to the mall and decide to try this new mexican resturant.I go in and sit down,eat and I am about to leave when 2 waiters ask how long u been lifting I tell em 12 years,they ask my weight 312,then the one guy says "Do you know you could kill a man with your bare hands".I replied oh yes im well aware of that :devil: .SO that was cool i go to check out the new audioslave cd and some stuff at the viatimin world and as I am about to leave these 2 woman say wow he must workout.I look at them with a straight face and say,I never workout I just do pilates and yoga!They laughed and then i got nailed by this older lady asking about how to rehab her knee :help: .So Im about to leave and i see a guy i trained shirted bench with once working at GNC.Hes 5'9 240 and we started chatting it up quite a bit. All he kept asking me was how did i get so fucking big HA.He softly mentuioned juice and i told him what I use and all that shit.Thats whats cool being so fucking big n strong a guy on a 20week cycle knows what your on and still cant believe what your doing or how big you are :devil: .Just so everyone knows Im on my 4th cycle at 28,Some people complain about being asked if they r on roids or whatever.I say if they anit asking you that shit then you need to hit the gym.Id rather have everyone think In on juice then have people thinking im natty.I figured since everyone I meet thinks it I might as well just say it for all to know :rolleyes: ...

Best College Fucks

StrongerThanAll said:
Ok some of you are very crazy and wild I like that :) .Lets hear the wildest shit you did in college...

Myself I had a gf and we were broken up :rolleyes: ,she called me and pissed me off for whatever reason and went nuts on her,I mean as pissed as I could get :flame: .SO what does she do,she pleads to come and see me at my college,I leave her waiting in the parking lot till she found someone to go get me,we had a no girls after 7 policy.She drives to my college and sucks my cock on the open quad, it was late at night.Her exact words "I dont care,I just dont want you to get in trouble" :) Then I wanna fuck her but I went to a LMAO christian college and chics werent allowed in your dorm room after 7.SO we went to the baseball dugout where she took a lil too much slong and doubled over gaging an puking saying "im not used to that anymore".I fucked her in the dirt in the home dugout and dropped it all inside her,after making her cum.After I walked her to her car and she said she had to go and call her bf that he would be wondering where she was LOL yeah WHAT WHAT!!!And she wasnt even my gf we were broken up! :devil: It takes all kinds...

My most impressive lift

StrongerThanAll said:
Ok you guys know all my lifts and I need to know which one impressed you the most.I have a sponsor that wants to post some pix on his website and I want to make a sick impression!Its whatever lift YOU liked the most and the best back lift as well.I know what I like but I figure my PL bros will steer me in the right direction,thanks...

Im so fucking pissed

StrongerThanAll said:
FUCK im mad as hell!!! :flame: Guys thats it no more mr. nice guy!Like I was ever nice...Im pissed about my pix not developing,even thought I can get em next week even heavier!And I Will,I am pissed about a e mail saying thanks but no thanks we have Ronnie Coleman incline pressing our dumbells.Yea thats my fucking lift!!!!!!!!Mine and I am gonna crush that fucking shit to heights no one can touch!I just got a bunch of PRs and a sponsor and im not happy at all...All I can think about is repping 210lb dumbells on the incline and overhead!Then going towards the 250s...And higher and higher,at least my DRIVE is back huh lol.I kinda dont want to be this way but its hard not to wanna fight for your shit.Some of us consider certain lifts theirs BFPs bench,BigPauls squat and my incline...Well FUCK if im gonna let anyone lift more before im done!!!

My neck is

StrongerThanAll said:
24 inches :devil: ... Guys say NEVER BIG ENUFF all the time.Well I finally think I am BIG enuff!!!I always was like that, yea I can get bigger and now its finally hit me LOL...I'm there...No wonder I cant fit in regular squat bars or houses or cars LOL!Like chics always say SIZE MATTERS...

Crushing soda cans barehanded
StrongerThanAll said:
I did this years ago and at 3:47AM got bored went out on the deck and crushed 2 pepsi cans barehanded! OK heres the details, I hold the cans upside down and give em everything I got which wasnt 100% since im pretty sore from back and leg days. Anyway it took 5 sqeezes to get em both. And the weird thing is the cut right in half!! the top isnt even open!!! Theres a tiny break then BOOM it explodes. Anyone know how many pounds of pressure it takes to bust one? I read 600lbs. in a article Manfred Hobel was doing em in a while back. Thanks for the info...

stuck said:
Why should any of us care? On the steroid board no less.

Ding Ding, we gotta winner!!!!!

Yeah i read some of it and this guy seems full of himself, but we have a Chat board for this kind of thing.

black sheep said:
Ummm... Because who on the AAS board cares????????

I guess i figured your the only guys who could really appreciate how f'ed up this guy was..and not o mention its funny as fuck......and i heard the chat boards are full of chicks and male aerobics teachers...didnt think they get it..... :)

LMFAO!!!!!!! You need a picture of him bro!!!! Let me go get a link to his video. Cosmo put a great video up of him doing shoulders next to this poor girl and I think she thought he was going to blow her ass into the floor.

Oh, and I have to say this.....

If you guys dont care for the fucking thread, then dont post a comment you dirty ass fuckers!

LMFAO.......those are fucking hillarious.....does he really try to portray himself as serious or is he just a joker......it seems as if he actually believes some of that shit in his head.....WOW

haven't read them all yet...def will

Top Bottom