Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

AP IMPACT: US drug war has met none of its goals

Guess that line of thinking has gone tits up big time since the inception of Obama-care?

Well if I am responsible for paying for someone else's health care, shouldn't I have a say in not only what they eat but also what hormones they use and how they exercise?

Maybe we should crack-down on all these joosing, overtraining types. I'm sure they will be costing us a bundle.

:)

Well if I am responsible for paying for someone else's health care, shouldn't I have a say in not only what they eat but also what hormones they use and how they exercise?

Maybe we should crack-down on all these joosing, overtraining types. I'm sure they will be costing us a bundle.

:)
I'm sorry again, but kegels are not going to be an Olympic sport no matter how much you try.

To change a person and turn them away from drugs you have to show they how they hurt loved ones/ and friends, and how they hurt themselves......

Once they realize that they never go back to the way they did before.

Would not even dream of touching an opiate ever again simply from remembering the evil that followed...and stress is caused others

They also save your miserable lives with their corpsman and hospital ships.

Why can't you give a marine a ten minute break?

....you have to retrain them.

LoL..that is rather funny! Why the resentment towards the Marines? all we did was
preserve democracy for 200 years. Don't you think we deserve a little gratitude?
I don't have anything against you bell bottom boys.I actually thought you guys were
pretty heroic, hanging over the side of a ship and painting it when it's at 25 knots is
mighty impressive too me.

LoL..that is rather funny! Why the resentment towards the Marines? all we did was
preserve democracy for 200 years. Don't you think we deserve a little gratitude?
I don't have anything against you bell bottom boys.I actually thought you guys were
pretty heroic, hanging over the side of a ship and painting it when it's at 25 knots is
mighty impressive too me.

Don't call me a squid! I'm airborne son. :)

On D-day (Normandy), the largest amphibious assault in history, the Marines were in the rear with the gear playing target practice on mines while the Army did the fighting. I was just making a point about the Navy because after my father's funeral I found his DD214...Corpsman that was awarded two Purple Hearts, Tarawa and Iwo Jima.

C'mon ledhead...you have to admit corpsman are valuable...:)

LoL.. I trying to be nice these days, but you have to drag me in! Of course I do!

I was in 1989-1993, We fought in the Gulf War, Bosnia,and the drug cartel, but we really
never had any real injuries or casualties,so we didn't need them that much.However,I'm
sure they saved plenty of lives in other wars. They deserve some gratitude..

O' by-the-way, don't think I forgot about your little joke about the core, airborne right!
101st or 82nd? It don't matter you guys never wanted to dance with the marines anyway. LoL..

Since your bringing up history,here's a little fact about NAM when the NVA got cordance the marines were in the area they humped 15 miles out of their way to avoid them. airborne wasn't real useful in NAM.

Top Bottom